Miserable Friend, First Disciple's Favorability

[Your good friend Xing Hongxuan is being hunted down by the Jade Pure Sect and was severely injured. She managed to escape by luck.]

[Your good friend, Xing Hongxuan, is being hunted down by her fellow disciples and was lucky enough to counterattack.]

[Your good friend Xing Hongxuan betrayed the Viridescent Nether Cult and is being hunted down.]

[Your good friend Xing Hongxuan’s favorable impression of you has increased to 4 stars.]

Han Jue was speechless.

That’s very unfortunate of her.

The most ridiculous thing was that for the past few years, Xing Hongxuan was getting more affectionate of him.

They didn’t even meet again!

A woman’s heart is like an underwater needle.

I can’t get it.

Han Jue took a closer look. No one on his list had any progress in their cultivation.

This is great.

First, he set a small goal to surpass Fairy Xi Xuan.

Han Jue closed the attribute panel and continued cultivating with a high spirit.

Three years later.

Han Jue’s fire cultivation potential had reached the third level of the Foundation Establishment Realm.

The Thunder Spiritual Pool had a much higher density of Spirit Qi than out here. So, his cultivation had been slower.

At this rate, he would need another twelve years before he would reach the third level of Foundation Establishment Realm for his other four types of spirit energy.

Anyway, he could live for 187 years now. There was ample time!

“However, if I cultivate all six types of cultivation potential to the peak of the Foundation Establishment Realm, I’ll probably come very close to the end of my lifespan.”

Han Jue thought silently.

Cultivating all six elements would take six times longer than if he only cultivated one.

The Thunder Spiritual Pool came to Han Jue’s mind.

It seemed like he had to make use of these spiritual pools.

In the Jade Pure Sect, other than the Thunder Spiritual Pool, there were other spiritual pools. There were a total of eight attributes. The other two attributes were metal and ice.

The Jade Pure Sect was indeed very resourceful.

This was good too. Han Jue didn’t need to change sects.

Several days later.

A bell suddenly rang on Jade Serene Peak.

Han Jue opened his eyes and stood up immediately.

Once the bell rang, it meant that Fairy Xi Xuan was summoning all the disciples.

This was the first time in the many years he had been here he was summoned.

“I hope it’s not something troublesome. I still want to continue cultivating.”

Han Jue thought silently.

After walking out of the cave abode, he bumped into Chang Yue’er.

“Junior, long time no see. Hey! You’ve reached the Foundation Establishment Realm?” Chang Yue’er greeted him with a smile. Then, her eyes widened.