Entering the Jade Pure Sect, Cultivating the Fire Cultivation Potential

Han Jue didn’t have to wait long before an outer sect warden arrived.

He was also at the ninth level of the Qi Refinement Realm.

“I’m an outer sect warden of the Jade Pure Sect, Yang Luo. Brother Han, can you let me do a quick check? Fiendish cultivators occasionally tried to infiltrate the Jade Pure Sect in the past few years,” the outer sect warden said politely, cupping his hands.

Han Jue didn’t have anything on him and wasn’t afraid of a check.

He raised his hands.

Yang Luo began to feel around.

After he finished searching, he asked doubtfully, “Why do you not even have a storage ring or storage pouch?”

Han Jue helplessly said, “I was attacked by a Foundation Establishment Realm fiendish cultivator on my way here. To stay alive… Ya, I’m sure you understand.”

Yang Luo was silent and looked at him sympathetically.

“Can you show your Spiritual Energy?” Yang Luo asked.

Han Jue could understand. It was to check if he was a fiendish cultivator.

He immediately raised his right hand, wielding his finger like a sword and pointing towards the cliff at the side.

Swish!

A beam of Spirit Qi shot out from his index finger, piercing into the rocks.

Yang Luo’s eyes lit up.

What kind of spell is this?

He didn’t ask, but he could feel that Han Jue wasn’t a fiendish cultivator.

“No problem, follow me. I’ll bring you to the outer sect for registration. From now on, you’re an outer sect disciple of the Jade Pure Sect.” Yang Luo smiled.

Then, he led Han Jue into the valley.

As Han Jue walked, he asked, “How many outer sect disciples are there? What are the conditions to enter the inner sect?”

“There are more than two thousand disciples in the outer sect. Only those who have reached Foundation Establishment can enter the inner sect. However, Foundation Establishment is very difficult. Every three years, the sect will hold a sect competition. The top three will all receive Foundation Establishment Pills. Foundation Establishment Pills can help a ninth layer Qi Refinement Realm cultivator breakthrough to the Foundation Establishment Realm.”

“Are there many inner sect disciples?”

“I’m not sure about that. The Jade Pure Sect’s inner sect is located in a Small World, we have no idea what’s happening inside.”

“It seems like Jade Pure Sect is very powerful.”

“Of course. The Jade Pure Sect is the most prestigious and established cultivation sect in the Great Yan.”

“Does the Jade Pure Sect have places to cultivate with lightning and fire spiritual Qi?”

“There aren’t any in the outer sect, but there might be in the inner sect. If you have a Thunder Cultivation Potential, you can appeal to the Elder Hall. Perhaps they can make an exception and allow you to enter the inner sect. Having rare cultivation potentials like this is normally enough for the sect to especially nurture you.”

Yang Luo was secretly surprised. Could it be that this guy also had a Thunder Cultivation Potential?

Han Jue’s eyes brightened as he asked, “As long as I have a Thunder Cultivation Potential?”