Bilbo x Reader

Sitting on the cold hard floor across from Kili you silently cried. Beingcaptured by the Mirkwood Elves and being locked up and not knowing where Bilbo was, it had taken a toll on you, not knowing where your husband was.

Several times have you been separated on this journey and each time he worried you. He was always so careless and reckless as if he didnt even care about his own life, which he did.

"Y/n stop crying please" Kili said rubbing a small green rock in his hands looking disappointed 

"No Kili I cant just stop crying and magically calm down" which was a lie, Bilbo always instantly calmed you down

You got up and made your way over to the cell bars and gripped them firmly. you looked out over the empty cells in front of you, then whispering for only Kili to hear 

"We dont know where Bilbo is, we are locked up in elf cells, what are we supposed to do. I have no clue where my husband is I just I wish he was here."

Leaning your head on the bars of the cell, you started to cry once more. Straightening our posture and wiping your tears making yourself presentable once more. Turning back to face Kili you sat on the ground next to him. 

"Do you think hell find us, maybe come back for us?"

"Of course he will, maybe not for us, but he sure will for you and thast a promise"

Kilis words brought your a smile to your face. You felt your eyes get heavy and your body get weak but then you heard footsteps. you and Kili look over to see who it is. Your faces instantly light up when you see Bilbo. 

"BILBO!" you yell out before being shushed

You rushed over to the cell bars, as Bilbo is unlocking your cell you could hear happy cheers from the rest of the dwarves. Bilbo finally got your cell open and you jumped into his arms almost knocking him off the edge of the stairs. 

Embracing you back Bilbo handed Kili the keys to unlock everyone else. He wrapped his arms around you as you kept your arms around his neck. Shoving your faces into one another shoulders you could feel yourself tear up.

You pulled away to meet his face "Bilbo what the hell is wrong with you where were you!"

"We can talk about that later ok we need t get out of here ok I love you lets go" Kissing the top of your head he grabs your hand and races down the steps helping Kili unlock the rest of the company.