~Elrond x Reader~

Just a little A/N this IS a Ring of Power oneshot so if you havent watched it yet there will be spoilers and I hope u do watch it its a great show so far :)

You were greeted by a very nice and pretty dwarf woman with a bone crushing hug, although it was just your legs you could most definitely say she swept you off your feet, literally. It was only a moment before you watched as your soon to be husband was having and ore crushing contest with the dwarf prince, Durin.

Having lost you and Elrond were being escorted out by During himself. Going up the contraption leading you up to the exit you listened awkwardly a the boys quietly fought. Eventually leading to hear something you never knew.

Elrond had never told you about never seeing his best friend for almost 20 years to leave him alone for his wedding, his children, and the thriving nature of Khazad-Dum. Yu now understood surely if your best friend was never there for as long as that youd be mad as well.

But due to Elronds persuasion you both were invited to meet his wife and children, only rule had been you werent gonna stay for dinner. 

Now inside Durins home you see that now that isnt going to happen. As Durin was introducing you two to her their two children come bursting out of their room with two giant stone stue heads on their own. Disa chased after them as well as Durin telling them they should be in bed and to put the tsatues up.

The account of the two little ones it made a small smile appear on you and Elronds faces, a small giggle coming after your smile. You and Elrond shoot quick glances at each other, smiles still there. Once they got the children under control Disa came back to see you two and gave you a long hard stare before blurting out.

"Your staying for dinner"

"Wh-what no"

"Yes yes you two are"

Disa goes off to the kitchen to start preparing dinner as Durin follows behind her convincing her that the two of you should leave. Before they could leave fully you reach out to Disa.

"Oh may I help you with dinner?"

"Oh no dear I couldnt ask you to do that"

"Please it would be my pleasure its only fair I pay you something in return after visiting so unexpectedly"

After a bit of convincing she allowed you to help her with the preparations. As the other two sat in silence at the table barely talking. Once it was done you began to take everything to the table and set up glasses. 

"Oh here let me help you" Elrond says coming up to you 

"Thank you" You say handing him one of the huge plates of food 

Finishing getting everything set up you all sit down at the table and share around stories, Disa mostly. You and her got along well as Durin and Elrond chimed in a couple times. This particular story you were listening to now was about how she and Durin met. 

"It took him weeks to finally talk to me"

"Really that long?" you asked with a chuckle 

"Uh no it did not" Durin tried defending himself 

They keep going back and forth on how long it was although you did have a hunch Disa was right. Then they finally laughed and went in for a kiss which you and Elrond both smiled happily about. Elrond had said something but you couldnt exactly make out what as you were excited to be talking with someone who wasnt your father but you were quickly snapped out of the happy mood when Durin had said something.

"You shouldve been at the wedding" Durin said hastefully 

The room was filled with awkward silence when Disa finally cleared the air and turned to you and Elrond

"How did you and Elrond come to meet and become this it must be a wonderful story"

You got nervous at the question "Oh um it not as interesting-"

"Oh no problem dear tell me"

You looked at Elrond and he gave a smile telling you to continue and so the story began

"So well um my Father the high elf king kept me inside as much as he could I wasnt aloud to see a lot of people, but well Elrond came along and they became quick friends for our fathers knew each other"
"Natrually we were introduced and since then we were friends, best friends for 6 years-" You were quickly cut off by a surprised voice 

"Really?! 6 years"

You nervously nodded and continued the story "Yes and one day I had met Elrond outside my room and he offered me a small stroll in the forest, I agreed and we were off"
"That day he had started off holding my hand then we got closer and he kissed me"

Disa's facial expression lit up and she gave a small chuckle. The rest of the night contained of you and Disa sharing stories as well as Elrond and Durin mending their relationship which you had been proud of him for doing. 

You wished your goodbyes to Durin and Disa after an eventful night and you two headed back to where you had been staying. 

Later that night you were getting your bed ready when you heard a knock on your door, knowing who it was you went to open it with a wide smile one your face.

"Elrond"

Opening the door to see him and engulf him in a hug 

"Hello Y/n" He said squeezing back 

You invited him in your room and you go to look out of your window. 

"Does something trouble you" He said coming up behind you wrapping his arms around you 

"No its just-" You took a pause
"Its just I wish I had friends you know, to meet father, to meet you to be so close with id invite them to big events of my life"

You look down and play with your fingers as you showed jealousy of the friendship of Elrond and Durin. Elrond took his hand and wrapped it in yours, then kissing the top of your head. No words were to be spoken in account of Elrond for his statement was always said in his kisses. 

A small smile appeared on your face as you mumbled "Thank you"

"Come on lets go to bed"

Elrond wrapped his arm around you shoulder then leading you to bed to sleep soundly in his arms.