Frodo x Reader

This was it 

He didnt think this day would happen 

The day he would fall out of love with you

He sit in his room as he contemplates his thoughts and is scared out of his mind. He promised you he would love you forever he was madly in love with you since the moment you met, but these past couple weeks he just felt....different. 

"Frodo love are you ok" You say breaking him from his thoughts 

"Oh uh yeah yeah Im ok"

"Hmmmm ok well if you need anything let me know ok" You kissed his cheek and left the room

"Yeah...anything"

He stood up and paced the room. Your smile and laugh kept replaying in his mind he didnt want to leave you he loved you didnt he. He didnt want to hurt you but he just didnt feel it anymore. He took out a paper and started writing down on how to tell you. Each time he just couldnt and crumpled up the papers and threw them away. 

~Timeskip~

"hey love can I uh talk to you for a sec"

"Oh yeah of course" you wiped your hands on your apron and put down the plate of food you prepared for dinner

He sat you down over at the couch and began

"Y/n I-"

"I know what this is about"

Your expression became less lively and you pulled out papers from your pocket, and holding them up to reveal what was written on them. Frodo went pale. 

"Y/n I-"

"I dont wanna hear it Frodo, ill be leaving now"

You walked out into the night keeping your head low as Frodo tried to chase you around but eventually lost you. From that day on you were silent and so was Frodo when he saw you the guilt in his heart came flooding back. You on the other hand refused to even hear his name.

What had he done