Sam x Reader Part 2

It had been almost a year since you had seen Sam. Each day you reminded yourself of what he said all those months ago, and you did what he asked. 

You waited each day you spent many hours outside you porch and walking along the village waiting for Sam, hoping to see him. Today was no different except you were going to the market. You needed things for your dinner tonight, in grief of missing Sam you decided to make some mashed potatoes with your dinner. Sam loved mashed potatoes 

Sam also loved gardening, which is a small hobby you picked up as well. 

You were running out of the market place back home. Shoot you were late you promised your friend that you would meet them at noon and you had spent so much time in the market that you completely forgot. 

Running faster and faster you began to be blind to your surroundings. You ran on the path to go home but was interrupted because you ran into someone, you fell to the ground dropping some things from your grocery basket.

"Oh my Im so sorr-"

Looking up you began to notice the persons features. A dashing yet soft smile, light golden hair, he had dirt and mud on his clothes but more to the bottom near his legs as if he had went and played out in the rain. You then noticed who it was. 

"Sam..." You said giving yourself a moment to comprehend what was happening. 

Sam smiled at you, you quickly jumped to your feet and engulfed him into a bone crushing hug. He returned the hug squeezing you back, pulling back before you could speak your lips pressed against his. It was so hard to pull away from him after the months he had been gone. Once you were able to let him breathe from releasing the hug you walked him back to your home and he explained where he had gone and everything that had happened, and why he couldnt tell you. 

"Wow Sam..."  You were left speechless after the hours he had explained 

"Yeah but none of that matters anymore Im here with you now and I dont ever plan on leaving again" 

"Really?" You asked tearing up 

"Yes in fact I have something to tell you" he said taking your hands in his

Although you had kissed and he kissed you back what he had said next still shocked you

"I love you Y/n, a lot so much ever since we met your kind and beautiful and amazing and you lit up my world and I want to have you in it for the rest of my life" 

You nodded with a big dumb smile on your face and embraced him once more "I love you too Sam" 

Those were the words you had been longing to say after so much time. I love you Sam. And you did love him as much as he loved you