~Theo x Reader~

Just as a small warning this again IS a Rings of Power story so it will contain spoilers if you have not seen further episodes or not the show at all so just a little warning

Rowan burst through the tower doors pushing a wheelbarrow full of food with a horrified look on his face. You were waiting near the entrance waiting for Theo to return. But as Rowan burst it you didnt see Theo. 

Bronwyn, Theo's mother went over to Rowan as well as the kind elf you had met but never learned his name. Being pushed around by the crowd around him you couldnt hear anything they were saying, until all you saw a horrified look on Bronwyns face and her and the elf leaving the tower. 

~Timeskip~

Bronwyn and the elf came rushing back to the tower. You watched as she lay Theo down on the floor propping his back up against a wall and getting up to go get something. Once she came back she had snapped you out of your thoughts and handed you a bucket of water and a towel. 

"Clean up Theo please I will be back to get something to wrap his wounds with" She had uncertainty and a shaky tone in her voice 

You nodded and she ran off. Getting down to Theo's side you brushed the hair out of your eyes and to your surprise you looked down at Theo's leg. Their was a massive gash you assumed it to be form an Orc. 

Once you got the bleeding to stop and the outside of the wound cleaned you began to work your way towards it. 

"OW!" Theo exclaimed as you dabbed the wet rag in his wound, he flinched

"Well maybe it wouldnt hurt so much if you would justs top moving around"

Bronwyn then came to you with a rag or some sort of cloth to wrap his wound in. You thanked her and she was off to leave Theo to you as she tended to everyone else. 

"Ow not so tight" Theo complained 

"It needs to be tight so it doesnt bleed more Theo"

"You dont have to be so forceful about it"

You hadnt responded. You were never really on board about the idea of him going into your now abandoned town to gather food, although there was a lot of it the town was littered with Orcs. You had always thought Theo was crazy to go and this was exactly why. 

As you stared off into space Theo began to worry. 

"Y/n? are you ok"

"No Theo im not"

He gave you a confused look and you continued to talk not even looking at him

"Theo what were you thinking, your absolutely insane you know that, you shoudvle left while you had the chance. You shouldve left and ran with Rowan otherwise this wouldve never happened" You said angrily pointing to his leg 

"Y/n let m-"

"Theo dont"

"But you didnt even get to hear what I have to say"

"Ive known you our entire lives Theo you really think I dont know what your gonna say"

He looked away from you and silence filled the conversation. Soon you had had enough and grabbed the bucket of water, the towel, and the bandages used to wrap Theo in and stood up. 

"Ill be back, and DONT go anywhere"

You walked away with Theo trailing his eyes to you until you were out of your sight and once you did he banged his head against the wall. 

Walking out you had run into the elf and you quickly stopped him 1 to get his name and 2 to make sure he didnt bother Theo too much 

"Oh wait" He turned to you 
"May I ask you something" He nodded 

"What is your name I never got it"

"Arondir" 

You repeated his name in your head over and over until you got it then nodded. 

"Oh and if your going to see Theo try not to bother him too much"

And with that you and the elf were off. Arondir went to Theo and sat across form him catching his attention Theo looked up to him to see if he had anything to say.

"You like her?" Arondir asks Theo taking some food out of a small sack 

"Yeah" Theo nods averting his gaze from the elf

Arondir tosses Theo a piece of bread and an apple that he had managed to snatch before it was all gone. Theo caught it and started digging in.

"She was worried for you, moment that boy entered the tower"

The moment 'worried' escaped Arondirs mouth Theo shot up. He wouldve ever imagined you of all people would be worried for him. With that he got up and made his way out making sure to pat Theos shoulder. 

"Get better"

Leaving theo in his thoughts he went to go find Bronwyn. 

~Timeskip~

"Theo im back" 

You say sitting beside him once more 

"here drink this it will help"

Theo looked at you presumably you were still angry with him, he took the drink and set it down and handing out some of his bread to you. 

"When was the last time you ate, I havent seen you eat yet"

"Yesterday" You looked at the bread he was handing out hesitantly 

He shoved the bread to you once more in hopes you would take it and after a bit you did hesitantly. Then Theo hung his head low then getting into his thoughts once more. Noticing, your body filled to the top with guilt

"Theo hey are you alright" With that he shot up his head to meet yours 

"Y/n im sorry, I really am it was stupid of me and I will never do something like that again im sorry I worried you"

You were shocked, speechless even. Theo was afraid he had said something wrong due to your silence, he forcefully took his hand in yours and leaned closer to you to get an answer. You felt your heartbeat quicken with how close he was. 

He squeezed your hand lightly when he slowly closed his eyes and leaned towards you lightly kissing you. In shock you didnt get the chance to deepen the kiss or even close your eyes back. Once Theo pulled away he just looked at you, the kiss seemed too short but also way too long. 

"I-im sorry I shouldnt hav-"

Before getting to finish his sentence you leaned into him initiating another kiss. It was still light and soft and his hand still had firm grip on yours as the kiss happily lasted longer than the first. After pulling away you just looked at everywhere but each other awkwardly. 

Then leaning your back against the wall next to Theo silence filled once again, only the sounds of bustling people around you. Not long later Theo felt a small thump on his shoulder. Looking down he saw you sleeping soundly with you resting on his shoulder just slightly buried into his neck. He smiled then soon fell asleep too.