fighter. EVIE

Summary: you are an Auradon kid and daughter of Mulan sister of Lonnie. Movie: descendants 2
Evie has a crush on you and Lonnie knows it but do you share the same feelings?

"Sis where the hell is favorite shirt?" I yell "oh it had a hole in it so I gave it to Evie" she yells back. "idiot that's my only shirt" I groan "so? everyone has seen you just walk like that" she says walking into the room "you're making it seem like the school has seen me without the sports bra" I say turning around. "No dumbass I meant you always train in your pants and sports bra so everyone has seen you like that" she laughs.

She pushes me out the door "I hate you lons" "aw I love you too now go get your shirt" I groan, Mal comes up to me "are you training or just showing off your body" she laughs "ha so funny" I stare at her "jeez someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed" she jokes "yeah yeah do you know where Evie is?" "Yeah why"

"Dumbass Lonnie gave my shirt since it had a hole to Evie I guess to sew?"

"Poor you and it's your favorite shirt isn't it?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Alright follow me"

We walk to the enchanted lake where Evie is, "Evie" Mal calls out "I'm here" Evie walks up "hi Y/n" she blushes "hello how are you?" I smile "I'm good, oh here's your shirt" she hands me the shirt "oh yes thank you" I put the shirt on. Mal leaves us be smirking at Evie which goes unnoticed by me, "Y/n?" Evie says almost in a whisper. I hum in response "do you like girls" she hesitates to ask, I look at her "mhm I do" I smile she sighs in relief "ok I need to work on dresses I'll talk later?" I nod.

It's been a few days since we had that conversation "I'm bored" I yell out to Lonnie "then go bug Mal" she yells back, I groan and walk out the door, I walk down the hall and just let myself in their dorm "well hello to you too Y/n" Mal laughs "hello dear friends i have come to the dorm since I am bored to death" I flop on down on the bed, "Evie come here" I call out my voice muffled "hm" she asks, I pull her down on the bed she yelps in surprise "go to sleep" I mumble closing my eyes and snuggling into her. "You are such a baby" Mal laughs "yeah yeah" Evie sighs and just lays down, Mal soon leaves "can I ask you something?" Evie asks quietly "mhm" I respond with my eyes still closed.

She takes a deep breath "I know this may be sudden.. but would you like to go on a date with me?" She whispers I open my eyes and look at her "of course I would" I smile, she smiles her eyes flicker between my lips and my eyes "may I?" She asks I nod. She finally connects our lips after a minute we disconnect to be able to breathe.

"About that date?" I ask she laughs

"Enchanted lake?"

"Yes"

I hope yall like it