the break up. AUDREY

summary: you are king Ben's sister, best friend to Mal and Evie, you are dating Audrey and you absolutely adore her but...

You and Audrey walk through the enchanted garden, you're smiling like an idiot while Audrey almost has a look of disgust on her face.

You try to grab her hand but she pulls it away "is everything ok baby?" You ask confused and a little concerned, "yup everything is quite alright." She says not even daring to look at you. You nod "I think I'm gonna go.." you say walking away, a few minutes later Audrey didn't even realize you left.

You walk around the castle accidentally bumping into Mal and Evie, they see the look of sadness on your face "is everything alright?" They ask concerned. You look up at them "oh yeah yeah everything's alright." You fake a smile trying to get away "no you're coming with us." They say pulling you towards their dorm, "why?" You groan.

They pull you in the room "ok spill." Evie says "ok uhm.. I don't know if I did something wrong or if I forgot something important, but uhm Audrey hasn't really been hanging out with me as much and I know it sounds like I wanna hang out with her 24/7 I do but I don't ask everyday you know? But when we do hang out she completely ignores me and if I ask her if everything's ok she says it is. So I don't know if I did anything or not." You say kinda frowning.

"Have you tried talking with her?" Mal asks softly, you nod "oh you poor thing." Evie says as she walks over to give you a hug, you start to cry while hugging Evie "shh it's okay, let it all out." Mal says running her hand through your hair.

A little while later you fall asleep on their bed, while Mal tries to find Audrey, Evie stays with you to make sure you don't do anything stupid. "Audrey!" Mal yells getting the attention of the pink haired girl "what's up?" Audrey asks unfazed, "what's up!? What's up!?" Mal repeats "what's up with you treating your girlfriend like shit huh?" Mal says angrily.

Audrey's face drops "uhm... I haven't?" Audrey questions, "cut the bullshit Audrey why have you been treating her like shit?" Mal says crossing her arms, "ok fine, I'm embarrassed of her, I don't love her anymore I'm in love with Chad ok!?" Audrey gasps as she realizes what she said. "So you couldn't break up with her?" Mal says her eyes turning slightly green "look I'll break up her, happy?" Audrey says stepping back.

"No I am not happy because that girl is laying on her bed passed out because she was crying because of you!" Mal shouts gaining attention from a few other students.

Audrey suddenly looks guilty, "she's crying..?" Audrey asks softly "of course she's crying, she loves you to death Audrey!" Mal gets up in her face, "I suggest you apologize tomorrow." Mal says walking away.

Audrey stands there stunned "I really hurt her didn't I.." Audrey mumbles walking away looking ashamed.

It's been a day and you haven't left their dorm at all, they tried bringing you food but you only refused to eat it. "Y/n.. come on you gotta eat." Evie says softly "I'm not very hungry." You lie, all of a sudden there's a knock on the door "I'll get it." Mal says getting up. Audrey walks in seeing you look restless and hungry "hi love." She says ashamed looking away, you just nod to acknowledge her. "I want to say I'm sorry for how I've been acting and I just wanted to say sorry but I'm breaking up with you.." she says trying to sound kind.

Again you just nod your head at her "do you not care or you just don't want to speak?" Audrey asks looking at you once more, "I just don't want to speak." You say looking at your lap. She nods walking out, as soon as she walks out you start crying, Mal immediately rushes over while Evie hugs you "shh," they both say. "It's okay Y/n, it's okay." They say trying to help you calm down.

It's been a few days and you haven't really spoken to anyone but Evie and Mal, you don't even talk to Ben which worries him but he doesn't even know that Audrey broke up with you.

You just sit on their bed all day staring out the window.

Sorry for the angst one