I can't find them. MAL

Summary: you are Mal and Ben's daughter. You wanted them to take you to the park but you can't seem to find them. Maleficent isn't very fond of you.

You walk around the castle trying to find your mom and dad, "Aunty, do you know where mom and dad are?" You ask running up to her. "I'm not sure but let's go look for them, yeah?" She chuckles, you nod and pull her along with you.

You and Evie walk around saying hi to people but you can't seem to find your parents. You start to worry that maybe they went somewhere without you which they never do. Your grandmother's words start to kick in "they don't really love you." The words repeat in your head. Evie notices and stops to bend down to your height "hey, it's okay we'll find them okay? We just have to keep looking. I'll even get Doug to look for them if you want?" She says caressing your face.

You nod while walking ahead of her calling out "mom!" "Dad!" You yell, accidentally running into a person, you look up "oh hi Audrey I didn't mean to bump into you, sorry!" You apologize. She chuckles "it's quite alright sweetie, what are you doing?" She asks getting on her knees to your height. "I'm looking for mom and dad, but I can't find them!" You exclaim looking around. "Hey it's okay we'll find them, I see you have Aunty Evie helping you?" She pats your shoulder.

You nod feeling tears come to your eyes, Audrey quickly wipes them away "hey it's okay sweetie let's keep looking." She say putting you on her shoulders.

A while later you guys find Ben and Mal at the enchanted lake enjoying a small little date, "mom dad!" You yell running up to them starting to cry a little bit. Ben chuckles while Mal hugs you tightly wiping your tears "what's wrong my dragon?" "I couldn't find you guys!" You sniffle. They look up at Evie and Audrey.

Audrey looks at Evie to explain "She wanted to go to the park but she couldn't find you guys so we helped her ." She explains walking up to Mal "Maleficent words were getting to her head." She whispers walking back to Audrey. Mal hugs you tightly "I'm sorry my mom said that baby." She whispers "it's okay mom can I just stay with you guys?" They nod.

Sorry for the short one