A Slight Crush. MAL

Summary: kinda like my first chapter, a remake almost. But an OC this time, and they don't steal the wand. They just come over.

The VKs looked in awe and slight disgust as they got out of the limo, although two of them quite literally tumbled out of the limo,  fighting over a scarf or so. Fairy godmother sighed before telling the boys to leave it, they finally threw it back in the car before standing in the line. The band had stopped playing as they stared around. Lila hummed as she looked around, her hair was reddish black. She was the daughter of the Queen of hearts. She wasn't as loud as her mother was, people found it strange how a quiet girl came from a woman like her mother.

Ben went around shaking each VKs hands, his eyes lingered on Lila more than it should've. Mal noticed, yet Mal hadn't a clue on what she felt when she noticed. Lila was oblivious as she looked around, not noticing the prince staring. Audrey scoffed and walked closer to Ben, looping her arm with his.

Soon Doug led them to their dorms, Lila didn't care about the colors or lights. She simply went and laid on the bed, immediately sighing as the warm comfortable bed felt good. She was still tensed, on alert. Mal noticed so she decided to speak up. "You can relax, it's fine, Lila." Lila nodded, trying to let herself relax. Mal gave a small smile before turning to Evie to strike up a conversation. The two talking and chatting, Lila had slipped into a nice slumber.

The two girls noticed but decided against waking her up, knowing she didn't get much sleep back home. The two lowered the volume of their voice's as they chatted away.

It was merely an hour later before Lila woke up, almost forgetting where she was. Evie smiled as she noticed Lila sitting up. "Are you alright, L?" Lila nodded and yawned. "The best bed i've ever laid on." Lila chuckled.

Mal and Evie chuckled as well, agreeing with the girl.

"Want to go on a walk to look around?" At Mal's words, Lila immediately perked up. "Yeah!" Evie chuckled and nodded, getting up.

TO BE CONTINUED