ocean date. LONNIE

Summary: you are sister of Jane and this is just a quick one everyone knows you guys have a crush on each other

I groan sitting up "I'm up God damn" I yell out "good" I hear Jane say with her footsteps deafening I get up and look at the time "it's 7pm" I walk to the closet and get changed in (the clothes at the top) I walk out to the main part of the shared dorm "hi Jane" I greet she waves back "I'll be going out on my beach walk don't stay up" I say walking out the door I hear a faint "ok"

I'm walking down the hall looking at my phone for some music when I accidentally bump into someone "oh I'm so sorry" I apologize helping the person up "it's no worries" I hear the voice and look at the person "you're up Lonnie past your bedtime aye?" I joke she smiles "well of course" she jokes back, I laugh "would you care to join me on a late night beach walk?" I offer "a date hm?" Lonnie adds on. My face goes red "uhm maybe" I smile "great let's go" she takes me hand and walks off.

I blush holding her hand, we both walk around the place talking about random things it's mostly me just ranting about stuff and she's just listening "sorry" I apologize. She looks at me with confused face "for what?" She questions "talking on and on" she stops walking and takes my hands "you don't need to apologize for doing something you love" she says staring into my eyes I nod slowly.

"Now let's go for that walk on the beach hm?" She suggests taking me hands and walking again, we walk outside "the weather is nice today" she nods.

We walk along the beach holding hands while our other hands are holding our shoes we laugh and talk, "I like you Y/n.. I really like you more then a friend should" she whispers hoping you don't hear her "I like you too Lonnie" I whisper back  she widens her eyes, we stopped walking staring into each other eyes. She comes closer looking at my lips I nod giving her permission she finally closes the gap between us, I melt into the kiss.

We hear Jay and Jane cheer in the back we break apart as they come into view "really guys" I say laughing "we finally got you two together" Jane exclaims.

The end, who do you want next?