admitting. VKS. (Part 1)

MODERN
OC
____________

Victoria observed Mal's approach to emotions and adapted it by keeping her own feelings hidden in public. Mal's secrecy ended up having a negative impact, as Victoria remained clueless about her struggles. Regretful of her decision, Mal saw its repercussions when Victoria began isolating herself from their circle of friends.

As the group of friends observed Victoria's behavior mirroring Mal's past actions, they began to see the parallels. Evie, who was Mal's closest friend, took the initiative to approach Mal and initiate a conversation about Victoria's behavior. Evie wanted to understand if there was a connection between Mal's past experiences and Victoria's current withdrawal from the group.

Upon further discussion, Mal and Evie concluded that Victoria was indeed going through a tough time. They noticed similarities between her behavior and the lows Mal had experienced before. As the concern grew, Carlos and Jay, the other members of the friend group, approached Evie seeking insight into what might be bothering Victoria. Worried for their friend, they hoped to offer support and help in any way they could.

Concerned for Victoria's well-being, Carlos and Jay asked Evie, "What's wrong with Victoria? Is she alright?" They expressed genuine worry for their friend and were eager to understand the situation so that they could extend their support and friendship during her difficult time.

Certainly! Mal, Carlos, Evie, and Jay, a close-knit quartet of friends, embarked on a determined quest within the park's enchanting realm to locate their missing companion, Victoria. The lush greenery enveloped them as they navigated the winding pathways, their camaraderie evident in the way they exchanged anecdotes and playful banter along the way.

Amidst the tranquil ambiance, their sharp eyes eventually fell upon a sight that sent ripples of excitement through the group—a solitary swing swaying gently beneath the shade of an old oak tree. There, just as they had hoped, sat Victoria, her vibrant red hair like a beacon against the verdant backdrop.

A spark of recognition lit up their faces as they shared glances, their collective anticipation palpable. With a shared sense of purpose, they quickened their pace, moving toward the swing with a sense of urgency, their footsteps echoing their eagerness to reunite with their friend. As they drew closer, their smiles grew wider, the shared bond that united them as a group growing stronger with each step.

Upon reaching Victoria, their greetings spilled forth in a cacophony of laughter and excited words. Their affectionate embraces conveyed the depth of their connection, having journeyed through numerous escapades together. Amid the chatter, they caught up on stories, filling each other in on the events that had transpired since their last encounter.

The sun's warm embrace enveloped the scene, casting a golden glow on their faces as they sat together on the swing, their laughter harmonizing with the rustling leaves in the breeze. Their successful search had not only brought them to their red-headed friend but had also reaffirmed the unbreakable bond that defined their friendship—a bond strong enough to turn a simple day at the park into a cherished memory etched into their hearts.

Mal's heart raced as a wave of realization washed over her. The memories flooded back, and with a deep sense of urgency, she sank to her knees before her sister, Victoria. The cold, stone floor sent a shiver up her spine, but her focus remained fixed on the intensity in Victoria's eyes. "Victoria," Mal began, her voice quivering with a mix of concern and determination, "we've sensed it for days now, haven't we? You're not well, are you?" The words hung in the air, a shared understanding passing between the sisters, a silent agreement to confront whatever challenges awaited them.

Victoria sat in a moment of heavy silence on the still swing, her eyes locked onto Mal, her older sister, who knelt in front of her with a sad but understanding smile. The park around them was a whirlwind of activity, with children playing and parents chatting nearby, yet in this little pocket of the world, it was just the two of them.

Mal's hand rested gently on Victoria's knee, a comforting touch that conveyed years of shared experiences and unspoken support. Her eyes, filled with empathy, met Victoria's with an unspoken promise that she was there to listen, to understand, and to help shoulder whatever burden weighed so heavily on her sister's heart.

Victoria's voice trembled as she finally broke the silence, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "I'm not okay," she whispered, her words carrying the weight of a thousand unspoken worries. In this moment, as the swing remained still and the world rushed by, they shared a profound connection, sisters bound by love and an unbreakable bond.