coming out. UMA

Summary: you're coming out as non-binary, you guys are at the enchanted lake.

You and Uma are sitting at the edge of the enchanted lake with your legs in the water, you're nervous and Uma seems to notice. "Is something wrong?" She asks turning you to face her. You shake your head too nervous to talk afraid of your voice breaking, "my love it's okay to tell me anything I won't be upset." She smiles softly.

You nod, trying to get the courage to talk. "You won't be mad at anything right?" You finally talk but in a low whisper. "Of course love." She hugs you then holds your hands waiting for you to talk. "What if I said I wanted to not be a girl?" You asks quietly, "I don't think I understand my love." She urges you to continue "what if I said I felt like a boy and a girl on some days or feminine on one day then the other masculine." You close your eyes waiting for her to speak.

"My love do you feel that way?" She squeezes your hands, you nod at her opening your eyes. Her eyes soften at the sight of tears in your eyes "it's okay my love I will support you no matter who or what you are." She hugs you tightly making you cry just a bit more while hugging her back. "I.. I think I'm non-binary." "And that's okay I'll support you." You nod "you won't leave me right?" You ask looking at her.

"Of course not, I love you for who you are and whatever you are I'll love you to the moon and back, no. I do love you to the moon and back, I'll always love you and if you can't love yourself then I'll show you how to, because in my eyes I'm looking at the most beautiful creature I've ever laid my eyes on."

You start to cry at hearing that "I love you so much Uma." She hugs you tightly while rubbing your making helping you calm down from the crying. You guys go and sit by one of the poles resting against it, cuddling. You start to drift off to sleep while in the love of your life arms.

"Good night my beautiful creature."

Short ass one but that's okay