seamstress. EVIE.

Evie gets all excited as she steps out of her new job, Evie just got hired as a seamstress in a new shop that just opened. Evie skips back to the castle where she and her girlfriend lives.

"I'm home!" Evie yells out to her girlfriend, Y/n comes rushing down the main stairs and jumps into Evie's arms, "hi baby!" She says all excitedly. "It looks like you got something to tell me, so what it is?" Y/n asks walking over to the couch to sit with Evie.

Evie jumps with excitement on the couch, "you know that job I applied for?" "The seamstress?" Evie nods, taking a deep breath then squealing. "I got hired! Oh can you believe it!?" She laughs as Y/n picks her up. "Oh that's wonderful! I'm so happy for you!" Y/n puts her down.

"I have everything I wanted, I get to live in a castle, I'm a seamstress and I have the love of my life standing in front of me." Evie puts her hand on Y/n's cheek, rubbing it softly. "I couldn't ask for anything better." Y/n smiles and giggles softly laying on the couch.

The girls start to watch a movie as they cuddle, soon falling asleep after. Evie is content and settled, she wouldn't want anything or anyone else in her life.

Sorry it's short but I'm making more! The next one is going to be angst, person? I'm not sure.