fairy good date. JANE

Summary: Jane has a crush on you but you are so oblivious but you have feelings for her, Mal and Evie know

Jane walked around the castle in hopes of finding Evie or Mal, but to her luck she finds you. "Oh hey Y/n.." Jane says shyly, "oh hey Janey!" You greet smiling "do you maybe know where Mal or Evie might be?" Jane says a little calmer now. "Oh yeah they should be outside in the garden I think?" You say with slight confusion, She thanks you and walks away.

Jane walks up to Mal and Evie "hello girls." Jane greets them, they both greet back. "What can we do for you Jane?" Mal asks looking up at her "well Uhm.. I want to ask out Y/n but I don't know how.." Jane says shyly looking down, Evie gets up excitedly "well why didn't you say so! Oh my God! Let's go plan it out right this instance." and with that Evie pulls Jane while Mal chuckles following behind them.

--------------

Evie and Jane finish up the touches on the little picnic they set up while Mal is getting you, "come on get up," Mal groans trying to wake you up "no." You groan, "will you just get up or I'll get Jay." With that you jump out of bed "no please I'm sorry," Mal laughs and drags you out of the dorm "where are we going?" You ask. "Evie just needs a model for some new designs she made." She lies, you nod believing it.

Mal drags you out to the beach, you almost trip on walking on the sand. Mal giggled "hey don't laugh!" You pout "ok ok I'm sorry!" She laughs even more making you laugh. You see the picnic all laid out with Jane sitting on the blanket it's all on looking like a nervous wreck, you chuckle to yourself at how cute the girl looks.

You and Jane are sitting there eating and enjoying the Ocean waves when all of a sudden Jane grabs your hand "Y/n.. I like you a lot and I don't know if you like me back but I just needed to tell you." She says nervously looking into your eyes and when you don't respond that freaks her out but before she can react to it. You grab her face and look at her eyes, she nods and you kiss her with passion.

Sorry it's a short one