Picnics. LONNIE

Lonnie had always cherished the simplicity and joy of picnics, where nature's beauty met with delicious food, creating memorable moments. So, it was only natural that when Lonnie wanted to spend quality time with Y/n, they decided to plan a perfect picnic. They carefully selected a picturesque spot in a nearby park, making sure it had a scenic view and a cozy atmosphere. Lonnie prepared a delightful picnic basket filled with Y/n's favorite sandwiches, fresh fruit, and a bottle of apple cider for fake champagne. They even brought a soft, checkered blanket to sit on and enjoy the meal. As they laid out the feast, Lonnie couldn't help but smile, knowing that this picnic was a reflection of their love and the desire to create beautiful memories together.

Lonnie soon realized the sunset was due in an hour, they quickly rushed home and gathered up Y/n, bringing her to the park that she found comfortable. Lonnie had placed their hands over Y/n's eyes, wanting it to be a surprise. The two walked to the blanket, Lonnie was ecstatic as Y/n was curious to what Lonnie was planning.

"Okay, once I remove my hands don't open your eyes yet, got it?" Lonnie giggled, "Got it." Y/n smiled as she nodded. Lonnie removed their hands and got onto the blanket, showing off their masterpiece. "Ta-da!" Y/n opened her eyes and gasped, finding the set-up absolutely sweet. "You did all this?" Lonnie nodded proudly, "I did!"

Y/n smiled and kissed Lonnie as she sat down, the two ate and talked, sharing foods even if they had their own. The two talked of memories and past dates, assignments and such. The two held so much love for each other. The sunset came as the two packed up and sat upon a hill that was near, Y/n's head was laid upon Lonnie's shoulder, the two held hands as the sun went down, cherishing every moment.

A/N: THEY/THEM LONNIE😍, anyways i want this. Me and who 😞, SORRYS ITS TAKEN SO LONG FOR A CHAPTER. MY MENTAL HEALTH WAS DOWN