part 1 | running

:FLASHBACKS:

after taking some classes, i was quite habituated with the schedule of my college. like always i went to cafeteria, done eating and then went to my best and peaceful place library. i had a fixed seat in the Library. whenever i went there, that seat was always empty. but that day hmm.... was a different one.

i picked up my needed books and went to my fixed place. i saw a boy with wavy hair reading a book very attentively. i was little bit of annoyed but didn't let that ruin my mood. i sat in front of him and started to study my books. after a few minutes when i lift up my head from the book, i saw that guy was sleeping so peacefully that anyone can think that place was for sleeping. the problem was that the librarian of there was too strict to avoid these. one time he complained the head of the college about someone sleeping in the library. so i tried to wake him up.

"hey, wake up. librarian is coming. hey hey wake up."

that guy looked at me with his sleepy eyes and said, "wanna run?".

i literally opened my mouth to say "what" but the things went so quickly that i never got to say that word.

he grabbed my hands and started to run. i couldn't even process what is going on. but i kept my pace same. after running for 15 minutes, we stopped and tried to keep up with our breathing.

then i asked,"what just happened? ". he said, "umm i don't know too". the awkwardness between us was increasing.

i said, "we spend the time together today but i don't even know what's your name. myself y/n. yoon y/n". he replied, "joohyuk. nam joohyuk". we shook our hands with smiles on our face.

and this was how our friendship began.