part 3 | your existence

this exciting news really cheered me up. i went to sleep thinking about next day.

Next Day,

the day started with the sweet dm from joohyuk.

joohyukie :)
y/n-ah did you get selected? hopefully you'll be.. .

YESSS!!! I'M SO HAPPPYYYY!!!

joohyukie:)
oh congrats! ! told ya ; )

Ohhh you should be an astrologer! predicted so well buddy.

joohyukie:)
guess what? i got selected too!!!

woahhh! congrats you too <3

joohyukie:)
let's meet again :)

these little talks are like medicine to me. honestly i didn't know i needed this ever. so moving on...

after doing all the morning schedule, i took a bus and arrived at my destination. i didn't have a lot of classes that day so i went to amphitheater at first. seeing no one, i turned to go another direction. but the moment i turned, i saw a tall figure coming towards my direction. when i saw his face, i automatically formed a smile.

i waved at him. he asked, "did you wait for too long? "

"no i just arrived here. thought everyone would be here. "

we sat down on the stage and i asked, "we're hanging out and talking everyday but idk your stream tho. i'm in the mathematics course. you? "

"i'm also in it"

"then i haven't seen you in my class?? "
"that's becau-"

"joohyuk is here guys!" we heard a voice from the entrance. it was the judge senior of the audition. there were 4 people more.

"where were you? we have been searching for you like 15mins"

"i was here. btw did you guys choose what song we are gonna practicing? "

"it will be 'starlight' from twenty five twenty one."

"yeah yeah i know that one"

that senior said to all of us, " look i know it's difficult to match the flow with the members but if we practice our best then it'll be worth it".

joohyuk said, "we will practice starlight from 2521"

senior shouted, "we can do it right?? "

we shouted back with enthusiasm,"YESS! "

so we started our practice.

we practiced day & night whenever we all get time for the band. because of the tremendous practicing and hanging out with the band, me and joohyuk got more closer.

and also i got to know that he was in final year at that time. whenever i think more about him, i started to ignore the fact maybe my heart is being occupied.