part 7 | dream

the walk that night became silent and peaceful.

we both wanted to say something.

but it remained unsaid.

we reached my home. he put me down in front of the gate and said,"
y/n. we have reached your home and now you gotta go".

i was clumsy enough to bump against the gate. i gave him a smile sheepishly and asked, "can't you help me? "

joohyuk sighed as he had to deal with this drunk creature. he helped me and bid goodbye.

i held his shirt, which made him look behind to see me. i told, "joohyuk-ah,
i want to say some-" and i fainted.

joohyuk quickly held me and uttered, "what should i do? y/n wake up". he tried to wake me up but he was in vain.

now he opened the door and entered the house. he put me on the couch and relieved a sigh. he sat down on the floor, staring at me.

he said, "it's hard to explain "

i hummed unconsciously .

joohyuk caressed my hair and giving me a smile. he uttered sadly,"wish you could read my mind".

NEXT DAY

i woke up with an extreme headache. i got up and searched 'how to get rid of the hangover'. after getting the remedy, i quickly started to get ready for the college.

i got on the window seat of the bus. i put on my headphones and started to recall about yesterday. then i suddenly remembered that i was too drunk to walk then how i reached my home?

i arrived the college and looked for the band members. i DMed them and unfortunately they weren't coming because of the hangover.

i called joohyuk and he wasn't answering. i thought, "did i do something wrong yesterday?".
i was worried. i couldn't even focus in my class.

i somehow attended my classes. i stood at the bus stop and suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder. i looked at the direction and saw joohyuk.

i said in a little shouting tone, "yah i was calling you since the morning and you were just ignoring like nothing. i was worried that i have done something wrong to you"

holding my shoulders, joohyuk said, "hey, calm down. there's nothing you did wrong to me."

i just ignored what he said and asked, "can you tell who helped me?" at that moment the bus came. we both got on the bus. we were standing as it was jam-packed.

we finally sighed a relief and stood still. because of noisiness, joohyuk leaned down and whispered loudly, "i took you to home"

i looked at him and thought "that must be a big deal"

he said, "i have something to tell you after getting off the bus"

i felt anxious about what he would say. the way he said made me want to confess my feelings.

i replied, "i wanna tell you something too."

we both were waiting for the destination. finally we got off the bus.
we stood near the bus stop.

he asked me to tell first but i insisted him to tell.

joohyuk said, "i'm going to the states this week"

the first thought came to my mind was that "is this how it always ends? "