part 6 | very slowly

:POV OF PRESENT TIME:

that day was memorable day to me.

to us.

it was difficult for me to shift my direction to the reality.

that day i realized that my heart was acting strange.

:POV OF PAST:

we got off from the stage. we all gave hi-five to each other. of course, all of us were having a pounding heart even woojoo sunbae.

we stayed there till the last. we enjoyed so much. at the end we were exhausted but still feeling energetic to do something crazy.

woojoo sunbae suggested, "let's go to the new food place that has been opened on the previous week." we all shouted in joy ,"gaja!! woohoo".

we went to the pub. joohyuk sat next to me. we discussed and ordered fried chickens and beer. after ordering beer, sooah told, "i wanna drink soju too. one soju please." gesturing one
with her index finger.

then eunhae unnie said with jokingly angry tone, "yah are you alone here?? if you are gonna have it then we will all have it." woojoo sunbae nodded yes just like a child agreeing with something important.

we did some chit chat while waiting for food. joohyuk asked me, "you know how to drink right?? ". i don't wanted him to know that it's my first time drinking.

i just hid the fact and replied, "joohyuk, don't underestimate the power of this small girl. i know a lot of things that you don't know" giving a playful wink.

joohyuk said with a concerning tone," i hope you're not forcing yourself just to fit in".

i scoffed,"so you're not believing me. wait till the food arrives."

finally the food arrived. we all started digging in as if there's actually no tomorrow. we were very hungry as we were in the college since the afternoon.

we got full and we split the bill. when i tried to stand up but my legs were feeling so light. joohyuk held my shoulder and asked, "are you okay?"

i gave him me sheepish smile and and said, "told ya i never get drunk"

he said trying to hide his smile, "yeah i can see it clearly".

everyone got ready to exit the place. and here i was unable to walk properly.

woojoo sunbae asked,"joohyuk are you not gonna come with us? "

joohyuk replied, "i have to help her. i don't think i can let her go home like this. "

woojoo sunbae said, "okay go carefully then" waving goodbye.

everyone left. only i and joohyuk was there. joohyuk asked as if he's asking a child, "y/n can you tell me your address? so i can drop you off"

i said in that drunk state ," no why would i tell you? i don't trust you" doing a angry face.

joohyuk replied, "okay get on my back and give me the directions. okay?? "

i nodded innocently. he had to give me a piggyback because of my pitiful drunk condition.

he started walking. i somehow managed to tell him the directions. and stop talking.

after few minutes of not talking, joohyuk asked, "y/n are you sleeping? don't sleep. we are almost there"

after a minute pause,
i asked, "joohyuk-ah i know it is weird but what are we?? "

he was silent. he didn't utter a word.
i wanted to hear his answer.

his voice.

i replied,

"can you please look at me just for once?"