part 11 | my love

we both had fun after a long time. we missed it a lot.

we walked towards my home. we talked many things. after few minutes, we reached our destination.
we stand in front of the gate.

i told,"so i guess we have to say bye to each other as we have reached."

he said, "but i don't wanna say", smiling shyly.

"joohyuk-ah we have time tomorrow and tomorrow. now we aren't separating like in the past"

joohyuk nodded in a cute way and i greeted bye.

after getting home, i was rethinking about all the moments we shared in a span of one day. but one thing about joohyuk has changed that he seemed to be more talkative when i'm with him now. i guess i was able to be a reliable person for him.

i got my night routine done and went to bed with a smile on my face.

NEXT DAY

as usual i did all my morning routines and left for the school.

when i got there, my eyes immediately started to find those familiar eyes in the office. finally my eyes got stuck at that person. my heart-beat got faster.

he looked at me and gestured hi. i smiled a little and went to my desk.

i organized the desk and made some question papers for the tests. suddenly i heard a knock on my desk. i looked up and saw joohyuk placing a ginseng drink on my desk and went back. i felt blood rushing to my cheeks. i touched my cheeks to calm myself down. but it was time for the classes.

i went to take my first class and i was looking too happy to be in the class. my cheeks were red due to the interaction.
[author's thoughts: y/n is simping too hard]

after taking the present, siyeon, the class president, asked,"seonsaeng-nim,  why are you so happy today?". then one student behind her said, "look at her cheeks. they are all pink." some of them started to tease, "oohhh seonsaeng-nim has got a boyfriend".

i uttered jokingly, "students these days really don't know how to respect a teacher. because of talking too much i'm gonna take a test." they started to yell, "no, no, that's unfair."

i laughed and said,"arasseo, arasseo.(okay, okay)"

after taking all the classes, it's lunch break. before i took out my lunch, joohyuk came to me and asked, "y/n-ah, let's go outside and eat lunch together."

i said, "are you sure? because if the students see us together, they will start teasing us until we say something." joohyuk told, "to be honest, i don't care about what they think. let's go". he grabbed my wrist
and i said quickly, "wait, wait, let me take out my lunch box first".

then we went to the bench that were under the trees. i brought sandwiches and he brought canned coffees for both of us. seeing two cans, i smiled to see his cuteness.

i asked, pointing the two cans, "you are seemed to be prepared for this lunch". he nervously denied it but i could assure that he was lying.

it was spring. the bench where we spent time was under the cherry blossom tree. the tender petals were falling down just like a gentle snowflakes in winter. we both were sitting side by side and drinking coffee while watching the petals swaying in the breeze. the sunlight was coming through the branches and shining on our faces. students were running and playing here and there.

i sighed with satisfaction and said," i like it here so much."

joohyuk, who was already looking at me with a smile, replied,"yes i like it too". i turned my head towards him and made an eye contact. his eyes were like a photograph which i can never be bored looking at it. they had the look that i can't even describe.