part 4 | two words

so it was before the programme.

where we will perform together as a group.

we all decided that instead of being anxious about our performance "Let's do our best! "

for the final rehearsal, we gathered to the hall. and after practising it we started to chit-chat.

then sooah (another guitarist) gestured me and whispered,
"that senior never told us his name. let's go and ask him."

so i agreed and we went to him and asked nervously , "sunbaenim you never told us your name. if don't mind can you tell us?"

he replied, scratching back of his neck, "oh really!? i thought i've already told you on the first day. it's quite embarrassing for not telling it".

"seo wooju. like the galaxy", pointing towards the sky.

before saying something, sooah excitedly said, "woah it's a very pretty name"

wooju got flustered and waved "it's nothing".

everybody was having fun.

and here i was sitting on the floor of the stage looking at them. somehow it felt so nostalgic. i got tears in my eyes.

and that moment i felt a tap on my shoulder. i looked up and saw joohyuk with his bangs down. his face glistened under the sunlight. i almost forgot that my eyes are teary. i quickly wiped off.

joohyuk muttered, "yah are you crying?" i just can't deny and told him, "nothing. i remembered about my teen life"

joohyuk sat down beside me and said, "hmm..time really flies by".

i looked at him and stared at his eyes from the side. he looked at me and we made a eye contact for some time. it seemed as if time has stopped flying.

before grabbing my hand, joohyuk told, "hey let's discuss about the costumes we will wear". he pulled me and made our way to other members. i muttered in a whispering tone, "you know that we don't have much time to decide right? "

he answered, "yoon y/n, trust me", smiling sweetly.

my heart started racing. and also because he was holding my hand. i was awkwardly smiling and tried to free my hand. he looked at me and squinted his eyes saying "believe me".

"wooju i have an idea about our costumes"

"joohyuk-ah why are you telling us now? we don't have time to buy anything "

"yah let me finish then talk" jokingly said joohyuk. "i thought that we should wear our school uniforms instead of doing nothing special. it wouldn't cost so much money."

"you are very genius joohyuk. i like the idea. how about you guys? "

we all looked at each other and nodded that "it's a possible thing"

so it was decided that we would wear our old school uniforms to perform the song starlight.