part 5 | starlight

it's the day.

first performance for us as group.

it was quite time-taking thing to find my old uniform. i took out it from a box where i kept my old stuffs. seeing my name tag on the shirt. i put it on to see if it's torn or something. it was perfectly fitted on my body.

i quickly got ready. i did ponytail and fixed my curtain bangs. it wasn't necessary to put make up. so i just made myself clean look to be more like school student.

and then after doing my lunch i got out from home. people really thought i was school student as they were addressing me as 'haksaeng'.

finally i reached there. i saw everyone except joohyuk. i asked wooju sunbae if he knows. he said, "he never comes late tho. what happen to him this time? wait let me call". i nodded and he went to other direction to call. i was worrying so much that i almost forgot that i went there for performance.

after half an hour, joohyuk entered the room. he was looking absolutely a high schooler.

i went near him and said, "where were you? i was worried."

"i stayed up all night so it was difficult to wake up and don't need to worry anymore. i'm here", joohyuk said patting my shoulder.

giving him a little smile and told him to get ready for the performance. he took out his electric guitar and saw if there was anything wrong with it.

we were ready for performance and waited to be called on the stage. finally our band was called and we got on the stage. i quickly went where the drums were. i took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down as it was my first performance.

i closed my eyes and opened just to see joohyuk giving me a thumbs up. he muttered "it's gonna be alright ".
i nodded towards him.

now i was in front of the college students who were awaiting for us. woojoo sunbae started to engage with audience.

he said, " so after so much hard-work today our band Lunar Euphoria will perform a song that you might know. it's from a kdrama. can you guess? " .

after a pause he gestured us to begin. we started our first ever performance.
it was great. we all tried our best. the audience was singing along with us.

"you are my starlight
you are my sunshine
너가 무엇을 원하든
날 비춰주는 건 너야
너야, 그게 너야"

at that moment i looked at joohyuk and he was looking so dreamy with that guitar and the outfit.

i was nervous for the performance and also got my heart pounding like crazy because of him

i was nervous for the performance and also got my heart pounding like crazy because of him. without thinking about the future, i just wanted to enjoy the time i was having.

i guess joohyuk never knew how i felt for him.

:POV of PRESENT TIME:

the euphoric feeling at my college life. the excitement to see my loved ones.
i really miss that feeling right now.