|| Mēre - Capital Feast ||

The moment King Rhaegar ascended to the Iron Throne. He did everything he could to heal the realm. He was a huge improvement from his father, Rhaegar become the just and good king that everyone thought of when he was young.

It's been seventeen long years since Robert Baratheon's Rebellion. The realm is led by a Targaryen King and a Stark Queen. When Lyanna was brought to King's Landing, she was escorted by Ser Arthur Dayne and with them was the newborn baby boy, Prince Jaehaerys. Their first and eldest son.

The existence of the prince gained small whispers from the people of the Seven Kingdoms. They are aware of King Aerys' royal decree about Princess Rhaenyra being the heir after her father. However, even with Prince Aegon being the eldest son of Rhaegar. The threat to the declared crown princess is Jaehaerys.

Lyanna Stark is the Queen and wife of the king. Brought the North to the fold. Even if the ruling prince of Dorne didn't say anything, he was livid about what happened to his sister and how insulted they felt.

Princess Rhaenyra is the only reason why Prince Doran remained true to his allegiance with the crown. The reason why Rhaegar did not entertain any talk about changing the heir. He doesn't want to anger Dorne more and dishonor the memory of his first wife.

The Princess has always been affected by what happened that night when she witnessed the horrifying thing that her mother experienced. But as she grew older, she learned how to mask and hide her pain.

Rhaenyra stayed with her father at the Red Keep not until she turned ten. She occupied their ancestral seat as Princess of Dragonstone, it is hers by right. Prince Aegon and Princess Daenerys live with her alongside her three ladies-in-waiting, ladies from the great allied houses of her family.

Ser Jaime Lannister has been appointed as the princess's protector ever since she was a child. He became the Lord Commander of the Heirguard, a group of Seven Knights that was established by the king himself to protect his heir. Jaime had always been with Rhaenyra, one of her acting guardians in Dragonstone.

At Dragonstone, Rhaenyra is at the training ground with her younger brother, Prince Aegon. Both of their hands hold their own swords. The two eldest children of the king are sparring while the others watch them. 

Princess Daenerys is with Lady Elearys, Lady Allyria, and Lady Margaery. Watching their friend fight with her brother, Rhaenyra might be a princess but she also takes an interest in sword fighting and archery. She likes to play the harp and sing with her father when she was a child, she also learned how to dance, write poems, and do embroidering as it is the custom hobby for a lady or a princess.

However, Rhaenyra isn't just a normal princess. She is the heir to the Iron throne which means she's going to be queen. And she must learn how to fight to defend her country. What kind of protector is she if she will only sit on the throne as her people bleed on the battlefield?

" You're good, Princess. " Ser Dion Blackmont said from the side as he observes the two royals.

Ser Dion is the youngest knight of the Heirguard. He was brought into the service of the princess by Prince Doran and Prince Oberyn Martell. Dion is a member of one of the vassal houses that serves House Martell.

" Thank you, Dion. But somehow, I felt like my dear brother is going easy on me. " Rhaenyra teased which made Aegon chuckle.

" I wasn't, you'll kill me in my sleep if I do. " The prince asked.

" The funny thing is Nyra cannot kill you. " Daenerys spoke.

" She can't but she can injure me. " Aegon uttered after showing her the badge on his left arm.