|| The Inception Sneak Peek ||

Rhaenyra is looking outside of her window. The once quiet city became silent as every citizen are ordered to remain in their homes. Aegon is standing near the hearth with the parchment letter in his hand.

He doesn't know how many times he had read it but the words there did not change. The prince throws the paper in the fireplace and let it burn.

An act of war disturbed the long peaceful years in the Seven Kingdoms. A rebellion against the queen and the ruling of House Targaryen.

After receiving the news of defiance. Queen Rhaenyra let their ravens fly to her allies, to the crown loyalists, and to all who swore fealty to her. They must crash the rebellion before it resulted in more extreme casualties.

This formed faction of rebels did not name or identify themselves. Even if with no name one thing is certain. They are no friends and they are a danger to the realm and to the royal family.

" It's been long years since the last war. And it took a lot from us, what's stopping them from doing the same? Nothing. " Aegon speaks as he diverts his eyes to Rhaenyra.

" Yes, it did and our family fought for what is rightfully ours. We will do the same. " The queen responded and meet the gaze of her brother. 

The last war was Robert Baratheon's Rebellion. It nearly destroyed their House. The war took their mother from them. The rebellion ended the Mad King's tyranny. The one who put Rhaenyra on the throne. Now, these new rebels want Westerosi blood on her crown. They will burn House Targaryen to the ground.

" Will you be ready? War means blood in your hand. It can't be help that we're going to kill soldiers who are just obeying their lords' command. " Prince Aegon questioned while Rhaenyra sit on one of the chairs near the hearth.

" I know. But we can't let them win. " She answered and took the cup from the side table.

" The Iron Throne is mine. I'm the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. I will fight for my right and for my family. " The queen continued after taking a sip of her drink and glanced at him.

Prince Aegon can feel the fire of the dragon raging inside her. The way her lavender eyes reflect the orbs of their majestic beasts. Rhaenyra looks like a dragon ready to burn everyone who is against her. He understands her anger.

If they are defeated, all of them will die. Their houses will turn into ashes and their children will be killed. It's something they will not allow. They are going to fight, not just for themselves but for the survival of their little children.

" Fire and Blood will reign in Westeros again. " Aegon said as he sit across from his sister.

" They've asked for it. I'm just giving them what they want. They'll face the full wrath of House Targaryen. " After she said those words, a loud explosion echoed throughout King's Landing.

The two quickly headed closer to the window. Their eyes widened upon seeing the green smoke that came from the explosion. Aegon immediately pulled Rhaenyra away from the window when another set of explosions was heard.

The knights outside the door barged inside the Solar to make sure that the queen and the prince is unhurt. It was followed by the ring of the bells.

" N-No... " Rhaenyra trembly uttered when she realized where the Wildfire was ignited.

The explosion that they just heard is a Wildfire. Its green smoke is enough to recognize it. But how? Who placed catches of Wildfire in those areas? A place where many innocent people are residing.

" Rhaenyra! No! Rhaenyra! Rhaenyra! " Aegon shouts his sister's name when she moves away from his hold and quickly runs out.

The Prince and the rest of the guards run after her. Rhaenyra can hear their call but she must see them. They need her help. They are her people.

With the knights shaken because of the Wildfire and the chaos that it brought to the people of King's Landing and the Red Keep. Rhaenyra immediately mounted one of the ready horses in the courtyard even if she is pregnant.

" Open the gates! Now! " She ordered the man who was guarding the gate who quickly obeyed her.

The queen rides out of the Red Keep in a fast space. The moment Aegon was out in the courtyard, Rhaenyra is already gone.

" What happened? " He turned his attention to Prince Aeron.

" Rhaenyra suddenly rides out. Let's go! " The two princes headed to the horses and leave the courtyard.

" What are you looking at?! Follow them! " Lord Tyrion shouted at the others knights who are still shaken on what they should do next.

A trail of knights began to ride out after the queen and the two princes. They took different routes as they are not certain where the three headed.

The Citizens who are unharmed by the explosion tried to see what just happened as they heard the noises of the riding horses. And they didn't know that one of those are belong to their queen.

Rhaenyra slowly halted the steps of her horse upon arriving at the burning building. Her tears soaked her cheeks as the crackling of fire invaded her ears.

" W-Why? Why... " She uttered while the images of the orphan children crosses her mind.

Those children are innocent. They don't deserve to suffer like this. All they want was a place to call their home and to be loved and taken care of. Why? Why them?! Who would do this?! Who orchestrated this horrible and agonizing death of these children?!

Rhaenyra let go of the reins of the horse. Her hands are both placed on the side of her head as she can hear them screaming while being burned alive. The tears continue to flow from her eyes while her breath became heavy. She began to clench her hair as those cries get louder and became horrifying.

All of a sudden, the queen was thrown out of her horse and crushed into the small vendor tent on the side. A few blasts continue to echo around the capital. Rhaenyra hides under the nearest table despite the pain that she's feeling from the impact.

Rhaenyra's eyes fall down on her legs. She lifted her hand that is already stained with blood. The queen is bleeding. Her body trembles as she gathers the hem of her dress and sees more blood coming out of her.

And then she remembers that night. The night when she saw how the blood pooled on Rhaenys' body and the scream of her mother.

" N-No... No... " She places her palm on her stomach.

" M-My baby... " Rhaenyra tried to lift herself up but she failed.

The pain inside her is becoming unbearable. She's sobbing loudly while she caresses the bump in her abdomen.

Prince Aegon and Prince Aeron decided to go in different directions. They have to find the queen as soon as possible. It's dangerous for her.

The older prince rides his horse to the orphanage but with being aware of his surroundings. He can still hear small explosions around the area. Aegon slowly approaches the place and all he can see is a burning building.

" Rhaenyra?! Rhaenyra?! " He called out for her, only to be answered by a wailing sob.

The prince dismounted his horse and follow the cry. He heard his name being uttered. It brought dark feelings to him. He doesn't know what he is going to see but he needs to find her.

" Rhaenyra! " Aegon quickly run to her side when she saw her sitting down on the dirty ground.

" Are you all right? Are you in pain? " He asked and when his gaze turn on her bleeding tighs. He can hear his own heart breaking.

" O-Our baby... I'm losing our child... Save him, please... " Rhaenyra whimpered as she sob in agony.

" I'm going to get you back to the Red Keep. Stay with me. " Aegon tried to calm himself and carry her into his arms.

The prince doesn't know what to do. But all he knows is that he must take her back to the palace as fast as he can. Their child is on the line, and Rhaenyra is in pain. Aegon will not forgive himself if he fails to save them.