|| Hāre - Clashes ||

Rhaenyra

After the sudden decision of my father about my betrothal, I don't want to leave my chambers but I have to because of my duties as the crown princess.

I also talked with the Hand of the King. Lord Tywin Lannister. I came to him after I calm down from crying out my eyes.

" I don't want to marry him. " I spoke.

" I know but your father seems determined to marry you to Robb Stark. " He stated while sealing the letters he just finish writing.

" What should I do then? You don't agree with his decision, right? " I asked him.

" I don't because I believe that there are better prospects for you and that this is a scheme planned by Lyanna. " Lord Tywin answered.

" You could never be wrong about that. " I said before drinking the wine on my cup.

" If I can't change my father's mind. I will be sold off to the Northerners. " I took a deep breath as I stare at the window, seeing the sun shining brightly.

" Is this what my life is going to be like from now on? Be pulled in two different sides until they reap me apart. " I uttered and I heard him put down his quill.

" Not until you reap them first. " I turned my eyes back to Tywin and he is directly looking at me.

" What is the main reason why Lyanna and the Starks are here? They will try to cast you down and take your throne. If you want them to lose, then you must destroy the strongest hold they have here. " He added to his words.

" You're a dragon and dragons, don't cower on the sight of wolves. " A grin formed on my lips after hearing him.

He was right. I can't let them do whatever they want. I have to stop it. Reap them roots and stem until they can't stand anymore.

My ladies are assisting me to get ready for the day. But I noticed that they saw my gloominess. I haven't told them about it because I don't want to. It's just going to sour my mood more.

" Are you sure you want to go out? You look like you're out of the weather today. " Elearys asked as she comb my hair.

" You've been like that ever since Aeron walked you here the other night. " Allyria said with a worried look on her face.

" Did something happen? " Margaery also questioned me, matching the look of Allyria.

I was about to answer them when we heard a knock on the door. Margaery was the one who opened it and one handmaiden entered.

" Princess, I apologize for the interruption. But the queen has asked for your presence. She wanted to talk to you. " The Handmaiden of my stepmother said after bowing to me.

My ladies and I shared a look. What does she need now? I took a deep breath first and get up from my chair.

" I'm coming. " I glance at my friends.

" I will talk to you later. " They nodded their heads before I headed out of my chamber and follow the one who fetched me.

We walk through the hallways of the Keep until we arrived at the private chamber of hers. After announcing me, the guards let me in. I saw her standing in the center with an evil grin on her face.

" Princess. " She greeted me with no fakeness. I am aware that she is delighted about what's happening to me.

" Your Grace. " I curtsy in front of her.