|| Lanta Ampā - The Inception ||

Rhaenyra

My Hand, Lord Tywin, and good grandfather visited my office during the morrow. He was holding a letter in his hands.

" What is it? " I asked.

" This just came. There's trouble in Lannisport that I must oversee myself. " Tywin handed me the paper.

" It's been going on for weeks but they haven't seemed to find a way to resolve it. " I opened the letter and read it.

Unfortunately, there's been a going feud between the traders that use Lannisport. They've been arguing about the prices of the trade goods and the taxes for certain products.

" I must go to the Westerlands and break this tension. We can't have a war against the traders of the Free Cities. If this goes on, a bigger fight might break up. " Tywin said as I give him back the letter.

" I understand, you are not just the Hand of the Queen but also the Warden of the West. This is also your duty. You can go and end this feud. " I replied to him.

" But the queen should always have a Hand. It'll be difficult for you to rule the Seven Kingdoms alone. Especially you are with child again. " In that second, Tyrion walked inside.

" With your permission, Your Grace. Will you allow Tyrion to be your temporary Hand until I get back? " He inquired as his son bowed at my presence.

" I've known Tyrion since I was a child. I am aware of his capabilities. And if you put this huge trust in him, I can't find the reason to say no. " I smiled at Tyrion who return it.

" Thank you for your consideration, Your Grace. " I nodded my head at him as he took out the pin and gave it to Tyrion.

" I will serve you well, Your Grace. " Lord Tyrion speaks.

" I have no doubt that you will. And Lord Tywin, be careful on your journey. " The two Lannisters gave me a small smile before leaving my private office.

Lord Tywin departed when it was dusk with a good amount of Lannister soldiers to guard him. My children said goodbye to him and wish him to be back safely. Tyrion carry out his father's duties as my Hand and he was doing pretty well as the days pass by.

In the middle of the night when I was sleeping. My sleep was interrupted by a knock on my chamber. It was Septa Celesse who told me that Tyrion had called for an urgent council meeting.

My Septa helped me wear my robe because it will take more time if I properly dress up. I walk towards the council room with some guards and Septa Celesse.

" What's the matter? " I questioned as I entered the council meeting room.

" There is alarming news, Your Grace. " Tyrion began.

All of us in the small council is still in our night clothes. Aeron, Aegon, Uncle Viserys, and Uncle Oberyn are also present here. This really looks like an urgent call. In a second, two knights went in and they are carrying a chest.

" What is that? " I asked as they put down the chest.

" This was dumped in the port of Blackwater Bay. Nobody has seen who delivered this but it's clearly for you, Your Grace. " Ser Arthur answered me but the small parchment he was holding was handed to Aeron.

I observed the expression on their faces as they pass the letter. It displayed anger, especially when Aegon divert his eyes from me.

" If there is something inside it. I want to see it. I am the queen and I will not be left behind on what's happening in my realm. Now, open it. " I commanded the two knights who quickly obeyed me.