|| The Throne Sneak Peek ||

The heat from the fireplace ignited the blazing tension between the two Targaryens. The Breeze from the coming change of season is nothing compared to the flames that surround them.

" But I know something bigger than the chair you are sitting on it. " The Prince stated with coldness in his tone and fire in his Targaryen eyes.

Rhaenyra didn't respond to him as she roams her own lavender arises in his face. Aegon takes the steps closer to her, his height is much longer than hers but she keeps him in her gaze.

" My love for you is stronger and bigger than the Iron Throne. Even if you command me to stop. It will not be whisked away, it'll just grow more powerful. " The words sound so romantic, it can make any woman's heart fluttering.

However, the look on his face says otherwise. It is indeed a sentence of a never-undying love. But he spites it with anger about what was happening in their lives now.

" What are you going to do then? " The queen questioned.

" Mazemagon nyke? Ossēnagon ñuha azantys? Sēnagon īlva valonqar? Odrikagon īlva lentor? Pālegon se sīkuda Dārȳti ezīmagon qrīdronnor? / Take me? Kill my knights? Murder our cousin? Hurt our family? Turn the Seven Kingdoms into chaos? " Rhaenyra continued with her eyes sharpened like the ones of a dragon.

A grin formed on his lips as he listens to her. Her thought was not bad at all. Prince Aegon can slaughter the knights of the queensguard and the heirguard. He will gladly face Aeron in a battle to have Rhaenyra's hands in marriage. Their family, the Seven Kingdoms is nothing to him if he will lose her.

" Dōna mandia, iksā daor mittys va gōvilemagon ñuha iotāptetan syt ao. Kesrio syt ao gīmigon... / Sweet sister, you are no fool to underestimate my feelings for you. Because you know... " The prince lifted his hand to her and his queen did not flinch when he forcibly pulled her closer to him.

" Kesan dīnagon tolvys ezīmagon egros gō mirtys iā mirros mazēza ao qrīdrughagon hen nyke. Nyke ȳdra daor jorrāeltan lo ziry iksos se ānogar sīkuda Dārȳti. / I will put everyone into sword before anyone or anything takes you away from me. I don't care if it's the bloody Seven Kingdoms. " Aegon added to his words.

Two shades of violet eyes, staring at each other with such desire and tension. The grips of the prince on her grace skin are enough to leave a mark but the Queen keeps her stoic expression.

" Kesā daor pryjagon ñuha udrāzma. / You will not disobey my command. " Rhaenyra speaks as she creates a distance between the two of them.

" It's an order from your queen. "

Queen Rhaenyra Eliana Targaryen and Prince Aegon Targaryen of Houses Targaryen and Martell

Queen and Prince of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros.

Author's Note:

First of all, I'm happy with my edit! Decided to try editing again. I'm not a good editor but these ones turn out good. The original photos are not mine.

So, I decided that aside from the previews of the next chapters. I will include a sneak peek. Since before I write the whole chapter, I picture it on my mind and sometimes I tend to forget what I thought. That's why I'll be posting the sneak peeks to help me remember it.

Aegon and Rhaenyra about to grow apart? Our dragon prince going to have a huge turn of character? Would it be for the good? Or the worse?