|| Note ||

Hi, my dearest readers! I'm back in this story for a small announcement (?) Not certain if this is an announcement or not.

I've come here because I'm thinking on rewriting this story, basically this story with a few changes on it. The Plotline is still the same, but the some of the dead characters will be alive. Rhaegar, Elia and Rhaenys, maybe Rhaella as well but not that long since of old age. ( But Rhaenys will be renamed and she'll be the youngest of Rhaegar and Elia's children. )

There would be a rebellion. I'm still deciding if its going to be Robert's or Rhaegar's. If it's the prince then it is because he wanted to dethrone King Aerys because he's going mad and he's dangerous. On Robert's case is still the same because of Lyanna and Rhaegar.

Whatever it is, Rhaegar will win and he became King of the Seven Kingdoms. His first family would be rescued, so they'll be safe from any harm. However, he would take a second wife which is Lyanna Stark.

Elia doesn't like the idea of that, but she can't do anything if her husband wants to marry the Northern girl. She is heart broken but she has to accept that there would be a second wife, and another queen as well.

So, Lyanna Stark wed Rhaegar after the rebellion after giving birth to his child. In this matter, there is two option. One it would be an OC, Jon Snow's twin sister, or it would be a female Jon ( genderbend ) Either of it, Rickard or Lyanne might be remove from the characters since the House of the Dragon should have three heads. ( But kinda want to do it four hahaha what you think? )

The OC or the female Jon is going to be Rhaenyra's rival. The two of them will fight for the throne because just like Rhaenyra, she's the eldest one. Because of their arrangement, it couldn't be help that they harvested grudge and hate for one another. All of them, actually, because Elia's children felt sad about their mother, she was hurt whenever Rhaegar choses Lyanna.

And then, Lyanna, she had grow up in the guidance of her father who is hungry for political power, that's why she was betrothed to Robert Baratheon. As a second wife and second queen, she doesn't have much power since Elia is the treated Queen. ( Mean, she was the accepted Queen of most of the people, every right of a Queen Consort is in her hands. ) Then Rhaenyra, was named Heir to the Iron Throne. So, she will want her child to ascend the throne.

Rhaegar and Lyanna's children will displayed envious behavior towards the other royal children. Whether, they like it or not they are compared to each other. Especially, when they look more like a Targaryen. ( Lyanna's kids all have black/dark hair while Elia's has Blonde or Silver hair with Violet shades of eyes except for one, if I'm going with Rhaegar having four children with his two wives, I might chose Daenerys as his child as well but with different name. )

Elia was known to be very kind but she will be hostile when it comes to Lyanna and maybe a bit on her children too? She's also smart, so, I think she would hint that there would be people who want to harm Rhaenyra just to take her position as Heir. It is where she'll become stronger, she will use the power in her hands to protect her children. ( Not to mention that Prince Doran and Prince Oberyn will help her, and other allies that will be loyal to the first family of the king. )

The story will focused on fighting for the throne, protecting their family, and what lengths they will go on to secure them. ( Just like Blacks and Greens again? Dance of Dragons? Another Civil War of House Targaryen? ) I'm not yet sure on adding the dragons here and the white walkers too.

Also, I like to change the aristocracy of Westeros. I know they are all addressed as Lords and Ladies aside from the Royal Family and House Martell. I'm planning on giving the nobles houses more established position at the Seven Kingdoms. ( Duke/Duchess, Marquess/Marchioness, Earl/Countess, Viscount/Viscountess and Baron/Baroness. ) The Duke and Duchess would be the Lord Paramount from all the regions in the Seven Kingdoms.