|| Dragonrider Monarchs ||

We've chosen that the dragons didn't all die after the Dance. Their existence continues till to the very start of this story.

So, this part is all the Targaryen Rulers who are bounded and ridden a dragon.

Queen Annelyse I Targaryen

Dragon: Silverwing, The Silver Flame

Appearance: Silver scale with gold markings and sky blue eyes.

• First ridden by Queen Alysanne Targaryen

• Lysie bonded with the dragon when she was eight. She didn't have a dragon egg place in her cradle because of Queen Aemma's order. But she made a pact with the silver she-dragon upon seeing her in the Dragonpit.

• Her first ride was guided by her uncle, Prince Daemon Targaryen.

• Many says that Annelyse managed to claim the dragon is because of the late queen's adoration for her granddaughter who look just like her.

• At first, Queen Lysie was reluctant to use dragons in the war. She always put first the farewell of the realm and decided not to do anything that will harm innocent people.

• However, it changed when the Blacks and the Greens leave her with no choice. The war will not stop until only one of them remains, her party had more dragons than the other two. Her chances of winning was huge and with the addition of the great fleet of House Velaryon.

• Annelyse ride Silverwing when King's Landing fall into her hands with Daemon and Caraxes. She did not sack the Capital as the citizens welcome her and her appearance give them hope.

• After receiving the news about the Battle above the God's eye, Lysie mount Silverwing to fly to the Riverlands, only to see the casualties of the battle.

• Queen Annelyse ended the Dance of Dragons with the death of her two siblings and she became the Victor.

• Silverwing and Annelyse had a strong bond. The dragon never left her rider side and when the first ruling Queen of Westeros died, her dragon fall into a deep sadness and died a few days after Lysie.

Queen Alyssa I Targaryen

Dragon: Vermithor, The Bronze Fury

Appearance: Bronze scale with dark tan markings and golden eyes.

• First ridden by King Jaehaerys I

• Ever since Annelyse claimed Silverwing, her mate, the Bronze Fury also became her companion.

• The first egg that was placed in Alyssa's crib did not hatched, so her mother took her to the Dragonmont.

• It did not take long before she bonded with the previous king dragon.

• Alyssa brought Vermithor with her errands during the Dance of Dragons. ( Negotiating with Lord Borros Baratheon and Lord Lyonel Tyrell. ) The two of them were witness when Vhagar, and Prince Aemond slayed Prince Lucerys Velaryon.

• Princess Alyssa was the named heir of her mother, Queen Annelyse. She participated in the war with Vermithor. ( Battle at the Rook's Rest, Battle at the Gullet and Civil War in the Riverlands. )

• During the Dance, Vermithor fight bravely and despite the injuries that he and his rider gained, the two always rise up with a fury.

• When Silverwing died, Vermithor was saddened but still lives as his rider became the new queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

• Vermithor died the night Queen Alyssa Targaryen draw her last breath.

King Daeron I Targaryen