|| Jēnqa - Blood of the Dragon ||

The people of the Red Keep are panicking as much as the common people gathered outside when they saw that one of the towers of the palace was being consumed by fire.

All of them carry a bucket of water to put out the fire. They have to subdue the burning hallway first so they can get inside the chamber of the queen who is still trapped there.

The ladies who are dear to the queen wanted to stay but they can't be sure of the safety of the place after being burned. They were escorted to Maegor's Holdfast.

It was the safest place in the Keep and was far enough from the chaotic place. They are praying that Rhaenyra will be saved no matter what. But how? She's inside the burning tower. No one can stand a flame strong like that.

" Nyra will be saved right, mother? " Cerys said to her mother.

" She will be, my dear. Your brother, your cousin, your uncle, and all of the knights are there to aid her. " Cersei gave her daughter a small smile, hoping that it can bring small comfort to her.

" Dany, be calm. She'll be all right. " Elearys told Daenerys who is fidgeting on her seat with Aeksion whimpering on the side.

" How can I be calm? Rhaenyra is inside there and I can't do anything to help her. " The princess said back with formed tears on the side of her eyes.

" Who would do this vile action? How can they do this when it can result in many people dying? " Allyria whispered to them.

" We are not yet certain if this is design or just an accident. " Margaery speaks, she knows that it's no accident but they must not accuse someone without proper evidence.

" Really? An accident? It started in the queen's chamber. With Aeksion inside. The one who did this knows that Rhaenyra will run to her room to save her tiger. They want to kill our friend, our queen. " Allyria said back to Margaery as their gazes divert to the other sides where Lyanna, Lyanne, Eyva, and Sansa are sitting.

The three young ladies displayed a small emotion of worriedness while the former queen is quietly sitting on her chair as she sips a cup of wine.

Daenerys' hand turned into a fist. She's angry that Lyanna is enjoying her wine while Rhaenyra is on the edge of being burned alive. The smile on the former queen's lips didn't get unnoticed by her as she trace the strands of Lyanne's hair.

The silver princess gets up from her seat and storm closer to Lyanna. Her friends tried to stop her but they failed. Lyanna glances up at Daenerys with a questioning look.

" Can I help you with anything, princess? " Lyanna casually asked.

" I find it odd. You're indulging yourself here while there's a commotion happening. Your stepdaughter is inside a burning tower and you're here, openly showing everyone how unconcern you are for your queen. " Daenerys did not hesitate to say those words to her.

" I beg your pardon, princess. Are you accusing me of something? " The lady put down her glass on the side table and stood up from her chair.

" Am I? You tell me, Lady Stark. You know that this action is considered an assassination attempt and it is an act of treason. Punishable by death. " Lyanna stare at her for a second.

" You cannot accuse my mother like that! " Lyanne stood beside her mother.

" You both hate her, we all know it. At least have some decency of acting like you care if you want to hide your crimes. " Daenerys continued as the dragon inside her wants to be unleashed.