Part twenty eight

Amy's POV

God that was horrible Molly walking in on us, I mean we weren't doing anything other than kissing but it was in bed and Karma had her top off. Its bloody typical I suppose that Molly walked in the first time that Karma took her top off, she probably thinks that we were going to have sex or something. I sigh and decide to hop in the shower, standing up I begin to unbutton my shirt as Karma barges in.

Amy: "Hey I was just about to get in the shower do-"

Karma: "Amy"

I turn around and look at Karma, she looks worried and is white as a sheet

Amy: "Are you okay Karms? Oh god what did your mum say?"

Karma: "Nothing, its not about that... I...Your mom is here"

Amy: "My mom?"

I begin to feel sick, I was not expecting that... my mom... here

Karma: "Yeah your mom, are you okay Amy?"

Amy: "I er... I don't know, I should probably go down there"

I start towards the door but Karma grabs my hand stopping me, I look at her in confusion and she buttons up my shirt for me

Amy: "Thanks"

Karma: "Do you want me to stay here or come with you?"

Amy: "Come with me please"

She nods at me and grabs my hand, I intertwine our fingers and begin to calm down slightly as I open Karma's bedroom door and we make our way to the living room.

My mom and Lauren are sat on the couch so I sit on the armchair and Karma sits on the arm of the armchair

Amy: "Hey Lauren, mom"

Farrah: "Hi Amy, I thought that we should talk"

Amy: "Go on then"

Farrah: "First off I watched that thing on TV and the thing that you said, well they were very hurtful Amy"

Amy: "What do you mean?"

Farrah: "You said that I picked on you and kicked you out for being... being... you know"

Amy: "Jesus mom you can't even say it can you? Gay, a lesbian, is it really that hard to say? And you did!"

My mom huffs before beginning to speak again

Farrah: "I did not pick on you Amy"

Amy: "You were always giving me these shitty backhand compliments 'Oh Amy you'd be so pretty if you put some effort in' you could never just say you look nice Amy could you?"

Farrah: "I just wanted you to, I don't know look pretty so that you could get a nice boyfriend"

Amy: "I didn't want one though mom, I only ever wanted Karma who accepts me at my worst as well as my best, the same however can't be said for you"

She looks at me with a gobsmacked expression on her face

Farrah: "Oh Amy"

Lauren: "Look you two need to make up"

Amy: "Well are you willing to apologize mom?"

Farrah: "I don't see why I should have to, after all I didn't raise you to be a... you know and it isn't right Amy! I was hoping that you would have grown out of this silly phase by now or are you doing it to punish me?"