Part thirty one

Amy's POV

I wake up lying on Karma's cold kitchen floor

Amy: "What the hell?"

I try to push myself up and a wave of sickness washes over me, I lie back down for a couple of minutes before slowly pushing myself up. Karma was lying next to me in her bra and panties and I had the same on, her dress and tank top were on the floor and my jacket was too. Shit we didn't do anything did we? And double shit Karma had a bloody bandage on her head, what the bloody hell happened last night?

Amy: "Karma?"

I shake her and she wakes up with a groan

Karma: "Hey Amy"

She sits up and rubs her eyes

Amy: "Happy birthday Karma"

Karma: "Thanks Amy"

Amy: "Sorry but I have to ask, but can you remember what happened last night? And are you okay? I mean you have a bloody bandage on your head!"

Karma: "Oh god yeah! You really don't remember anything?"

Amy: "I remember up to when we got back to yours last night and us kissing on the couch then I don't know what happened"

She smirked and began recounting the nights events, the memories started coming back to me

Amy: "Oh god yeah and then we tried to do the dirty dancing lift, tried being the operative word!"

Karma: "That was some funny shit! I've got a bit of a headache though"

Amy: "A bit of a headache? I feel like shit"

Karma: "Awww poor Amy!"

She stands up and offers me a hand up before sitting me on the stool in the kitchen, taking the head bandage off and getting us both some tablets and water.

Amy: "This wasn't supposed to be how you start your eighteenth birthday Karms"

I'm rubbing my forehead trying to soothe my headache, she comes up behind me and puts her arms around my waist and kisses my cheek

Karma: "Well I had a fun night last night so it was worth it"

She lets go of me and picks up my leather jacket from the floor and puts it on herself, she looks so hot with her hair ruffled sexily and only wearing my unzipped leather jacket, her black lacy bra and matching panties.

I gulp as she catches me checking her out and grins at me

Amy: "God damn Karma how can you be so hot even when you're hungover?"

She sits on my lap so that she is straddling me and puts her arms around my neck

Karma: "You're not so hungover that you're going to throw up are you?"

I shake my head and she smiles before leaning down and kissing me.

Karma: "So what are we doing today?"

Amy: "I thought that we could chill and watch some Netflix whilst I nurse my hangover, what do you think?"

I manage to keep a straight face and I look over to see a very sad looking Karma

Karma: "Yeah sure"

Amy: I'm joking buttface! I have the whole day planned, wait what time is it?"