The Call

Friday Evening
21 August 2009
Harry's POV

This is the second half of Chapter One, Introitus, if you want to read it "together" as an unbroken chapter.

I did include the last few lines of that chapter in italics if you don't feel like going back and reading it.

I ambled around for a bit, seeing as it was still pretty early. Only half-ten. Then, having walked aimlessly for what seemed an exorbitant amount of time, but which was, in all reality, only five minutes, I did what any normal, sloshed, slightly horny bloke would do.

I called another bloke.

"Hello?"

"Draco?"

"Harry?" I was, at this point, realising that this probably hadn't been my brightest idea, seeing as the last time I'd seen him, I'd left with another bloke.

And the time before that, I'd left him mid-blow job.

And now, here I was, calling him after just having left yet another bloke.

Honestly, I'd been determined to slut it up in an effort to forget Draco.

Forget his perfect cock, and his perfect face, with its perfect smile, and those stupid blue-grey eyes and the way they sparkled when he was laughing.

Forget his voice and the way he could command me to do anything he wanted.

Forget how beautiful he was when he let that Malfoy façade drop.

Forget how stupidly hot he was when he had it up. 

"Why are you calling me? Where are you?"

"Inna street." I purposely didn't answer the first question.

"You don't say, Luv. Which one?" 

Good question.

"Erm...." I glanced around, realising that I was in the middle of the street and, therefore, had no signs to help me out.

Draco was laughing now.

"Let me rephrase that. Can you find your way to mine? I'll send the address. Don't even try to apparate in your state."

"Think so...."

"Alright. I'll wait for you here, then." He paused. "How long do you think you'll be?"

"Erm..."

The laughter at my expense, it seemed, would never stop.

Luckily, it seemed to be of the amused and kind sort, as opposed to the amused and mean sort.

"Alright, then. I'll just put the kettle on and have a cuppa waiting for you when you get here."

"Mmm...soundsnice," I slurred.

"Start walking," he instructed, as though he somehow knew I'd stopped mid-stride whilst drooling over the thought of a strong cuppa.

And a stroopwafel, maybe.

I nearly began drooling, remembering the gooey, caramel treat melted over that cup of coffee, and I was hoping he'd think to top my cuppa with one.

"Yeah. Coming."

It took me only about twenty minutes to get to his flat, located in Mayfair, because, of course, Draco lived in Mayfair.

 On Park Lane, bordering Hyde Park, no less.