When Curry Beats a Sunday Roast

Later that Afternoon

Draco's POV

I woke a few hours later to the sound of a mobile buzzing.

I fumbled around for a bit, eyes blinking open and squinting against the light streaming in through the window, hand finally locating the vibrating contraption so I could see who was calling.

It was Hermione.

I had already clicked the screen to answer when I realised that it wasn't my mobile.

"Harry?" I could hear her on the other end.

Shit.

I hung up and then sat up in a panic.

Or, rather, I tried to sit up but was hindered by Harry wrapped tightly around me.

"Harry," I hissed as the mobile began buzzing again.

"Wake up!"

I began unwrapping his arms from around my neck and torso.

"Mmmph," he replied, throwing his arm back around my neck.

Seriously, this had been cute last time, but right now, Harry needed to wake the fuck up.

"Harry," I tried again, more loudly this time. "Hermione is ringing you."

"Hmmm."

He snuggled further into my neck.

"HARRY!" I all but yelled this time, and he finally jerked awake, green eyes blinking up at me in confusion.

"Hermione," I snapped, holding the mobile out to him.

His eyes widened almost comically as he untangled himself and took the mobile from me.

"Hullo?" he mumbled, voice still crispy from sleep.

"Oh, shit," he muttered moments later, free hand rising to rub at his eyes. "I completely forgot."

There was a pause while Hermione spoke, and I sat up, glancing down at Harry curiously.

"No," he sighed, "I don't think I'm going to make it. It's a bit late already. Tell everyone I'm sorry."

I glanced over at the clock on my nightstand.

It showed just past three, so I assumed Harry was expected at Sunday roast.

He sat up suddenly.

"You haven't started yet? On account of me? That's silly."

There was another pause, and Harry shut his eyes, slumping towards me, resting his weight on one arm.

Me, being the complete arsehole that I am, decided to make things interesting for Harry.

"Mmrph!" he gasped as my mouth suddenly closed around his cock.

"No, nothing," he continued, eyes snapping open to glare down at me, although he made no move to remove himself from my mouth, sucking determinedly at his prick, still semi-soft but rapidly filling out.

"I... just stubbed my toe," he lied, eyes sliding shut as he lay back down, sliding his free hand down to tangle in my hair.

"You should tell Molly to go ahead and start," he added, and I smirked around my mouthful, now much more substantial than it had been mere seconds ago.

"I... I still don't think I'm going to make it."

Another pause and I took the opportunity to give a particularly lusty slurp up Harry's now fully erect cock, revelling in the way Harry nearly tore his bottom lip open in an effort to remain quiet, hand tightening in my hair, silently begging me to hold still.