Absence Only Makes a Kitten Needier

Sunday Evening
30 August 2009
Draco's POV

"Gods, I've missed you," Harry sighed, arms reaching up to wrap around my neck, fingers tangling in my hair as I pulled his body up against mine, meeting him for a frantic kiss.

He'd apparated into my flat mere seconds earlier after having spent the past three days in Scotland; he'd left on Thursday, just after our group lunch, for training before the big match against Puddlemere on Saturday evening.

They had won by six points, which was fantastic for two teams so evenly matched.

Harry had then remained in Edinburgh all of Sunday because he'd made plans to have Sunday lunch with Oliver Wood and his family weeks ago, and, while he, apparently, felt fine standing up the Weasleys to laze around in bed with me post-shag, the Woods were another matter.

"Me, too," I mumbled, hands fumbling at the fastening of his trousers, his t-shirt having already been yanked up and off and tossed somewhere between my entryway and the hallway we were now navigating, hands roaming, tongues teasing into each other's mouths, groans and sighs being swallowed by one another.

I pressed Harry up against the wall, my bedroom seeming much too far off, dragging one leg up to wrap around my hip as I trailed kisses down his neck, licking and sucking along his collarbone, the marks from the last time we'd been together having already faded.

"Mmm, Draco," he sighed, the other leg rising up to join the other wrapped around my waist as Harry arched against me, grinding his cock up into mine, hands continuing to wind in my hair, pressing my mouth even harder against the delicate skin of his neck, his moans only begging me to mark him further.

"Harry," I sighed, tongue caressing his own as I licked back into his mouth, unsure as to what it was I was trying to say.

If I even had anything to say, or if, maybe, I just needed to feel his name on my lips to seal Harry's undisputed victory over me as I all but drowned in the sight, smell, and feel of him around and beneath me.

"Yes," he mumbled, tongue and mouth still working against my own, leaving me to wonder if perhaps I had said something more.

"More," he urged, one hand disengaging from my hair to cup my jaw, pressing my face further into his own.

"Need you to fuck me," he demanded as the remainder of our clothing vanished, causing us both to groan into each other, each sensation now heightened by the slick slide of skin against skin.

"Yes," I replied, casting a featherweight charm and hoisting Harry away from the wall, stumbling once more towards the bedroom but only making it a few steps before my lust-addled brain had me pressing Harry into the opposite wall, mouth dragging down his torso to wrap around his hardened length, lapping and swirling at the leaking tip and groaning at the salty-sweet taste of him on my tongue.

"Going to fuck you," I managed to gasp out, withdrawing my mouth from him for only as long as it took to pant the words out.

"Please," Harry moaned, hips working his cock in and out of my mouth as I greedily continued to suck him down, hands still roaming to touch every available inch of skin I could reach.

I moved my head to lick and suck at Harry's exquisite hipbones, hands sliding down to grip at his luscious arsecheeks, prising them apart, kneading them in my hands, before returning to slurp at his cock once more.

"Now, Malfoy," he growled, pulling me up off his prick, mouth fastening hungrily to mine, tongue swirling in and back out before I could even think to tangle it with my own.