4

"Levi~ Wake up~!" A sweet voice sang him awake, he recognized that voice even fresh out of bed.

"Maia~ Can we get muffins for breakfast~" Levi's sleepy voice begged while he rubbed his eyes open to see Maia walking near him. Maia smiled softly but to his misfortune, she shook her head. 

Levi grunted, sat up and then proceeded to question her, "Why?~"

"Because we have only 15 minutes to get to school, so yeah... Chop chop." She planted a small stack of clothes in his hands. He hated when she picked out his clothes but if she didn't, he would be really, really, late to school.

Levi threw his clothes on, brushed his teeth, and misted himself down with a refreshing scented body spray. Levi snatched his bag and ran to catch Maia in the car. He hoped he could still talk her into stopping at the local cafe on the way to school.

Maia got into the driver's side while Levi was buckling his seat belt. 

"Thanks for giving me a ride this morning! But don't worry about giving me a ride after school today." Levi looked out the window to watch where they were going. 

Maia laughed softly, her voice was so calming and soft, "You know I would give you rides everywhere if I could!" 

"I know..." Levi blushed, looked down, and fiddled with his fingers. 

Maia glanced over at him and then back at the road, "How about we go through the drive through and get those muffins we wanted?" 

Maia grinned when she saw Levi's expression light up in excitement. Maia stopped the car at a stop sign, taking a moment to look over at him and send him a playful wink, "We shouldn't be too late."