13

Levi was scared, or maybe he was just mad. Either way, he stood frozen with no words to say while Eli was holding Levi's stuffed floppy bunny.

"What are you? 10?" Eli shook the bunny, "Why can't you just grow up? I'm glad you left the party. You would've just embarrassed me."

Levi glanced down at the ground, inhaling deeply. He wanted his stuffy back so he could leave.

"Give it back..." Levi sheepishly mumbled as he let his head rise with his eyes looking back up at Eli.

"Levi?" Levi heard the one person he wished to hear. Axel of course.

Something in Levi's mind told him to go for it, he was safe.

In a flash, Levi changed, he suddenly shoved Eli onto the ground with all of his strength.

Levi's bunny flew out of Eli's hand, onto the ground. Levi grabbed it quickly while Eli recollected himself.

Axel was quick to run away with eager little Levi.

Once they found a good hidden spot to take a rest, they stopped and panted to catch their breathes.

"What... What happened!?" Axel breathed in deeply between his words.

"Eli took my bunny and wouldn't give me!! So I got it back!! B-Bunny told me to do it, I didn't mean to!" Levi panicked a bit, babbling to explain.

He thought he was definitely going to be in trouble, maybe even with the cops, and Axel would be mad at him for pushing someone.

"I'm so proud of you, Bubba."

And just like that, all of Levi's fearful feelings faded away with the touch of Axel's hand wrapping around his own.