7

Levi looked around frantically for his so-called "friend," Eli. He was in somebody's house, he would never be able to guess which of the many people standing around were the owner or even lived there. 

Loud booming music played, Levi tried to pin point Eli's voice to find him and tell him to take him home... No luck. 

Levi began to look around for Eli, this party was...  

People danced on each other to the music or made out on the furniture, Levi was scared. He wasn't looking for Eli anymore, he was looking for the front door. 

His eyes grew blurry as he hurried through buzzed people, continuously wiping his eyes with his sleeves to keep sight of where he was going.

"The d-door!! Where's the door?!"  Levi's mind screamed, he just couldn't seem to find the door! Maybe he was panicking too much or maybe the house was just really large.

Levi saw a door with a small window on it, letting in the little bit of daylight that was left of the evening. He rushed to it and opened it, going outside to see the familiar exterior he remembered from when he showed up with Eli. 

Nobody was outside, it was so peaceful now that he was outside. 

Levi could finally breathe. He just had to calm down and text somebody to come pick him up. He had to sit down somewhere though, so he sat on a comfortable swinging bench on the porch. The music didn't bother him as much now that it was muffled. He took some deep breaths, counting in his head.

Inhale "1 2 3 4,"

Hold "5 6 7,"

Exhale "8~"

Levi got out his phone and looked at it, finding two messages, one from Eli and one from Axel. Levi couldn't care any less about what Eli had to say, so obviously he opened Axel's text first.

It was also the first time he seen the name Axel put for his own contact...

Axel💕: Hey, are you busy this weekend?<3

Levi smiled at his phone. Both at the double heart emoji and the text.

"Levi?"

Levi jumped and looked up. His eyes widened. It was Axel. "How?!" Levi blushed. He was so relieved that he showed up so unexpectedly...

Levi got up and hugged him tightly. Levi spoke sheepishly, "I didn't see your text until now..."

Axel looked around to see if anybody was standing around with Levi, "Are you here alone?..."

"No..." Levi mumbled, he clung to concerned Axel. Levi longed for more of Axel's comfort when he pulled him closer.  "Bubba wants to leave with Axel..."

To his favor, Axel took a gentle hold of Levi's hand, "Come with Axel, Bubba. This isn't the place for a delicate boy like you."