11

Levi looked over at Axel in class. It was pen drop quiet while the teacher spoke out loud explaining the last lesson of the year to sleepy silent students, Levi knew if he said anything it would be awfully noticeable and would definitely embarrass him. 

That's when he got the great idea of writing a note. He got out a little yellow sticky note and began to write down something with his black pen excitedly.

Levi crinkled it up into a tiny ball and tossed it into Axel's lap, hoping that it wouldn't drop into the floor. He couldn't help but to uncontrollably wiggle in his chair when Axel looked over and gave him a little cute smirk before picking it up off the floor. 

Levi blushed. Axel so shamelessly picked up the note while he was trying his hardest not to stand out! Levi felt assured though, if Axel wasn't anxious then he shouldn't be either.

Levi flapped his hands excitedly, down by his lap so that nobody would see. He was too excited to see what Axel's response to his note was. 

Within a few moments, Axel got up and walked over to Levi's desk, handing him a full unfolded sheet of paper with Levi's folded one on top. The teacher spooked Levi with her voice.

"Boys, do we have an issue?" She asked rather abruptly, making everybody's head turn to them. 

Levi couldn't blush anymore so he put his head down with a giggle and a soft head shake, peeking only his eyes out.

"Sorry Miss, Levi and I finished our homework together yesterday and he accidentally forgot it." Axel went back to his seat and sat down, "So I gave it back."

"Oh! Alright but pay attention! This is important for next year." The teacher went back to teaching. 

Levi looked at the big paper first, noticing it was a completely blank page. It confused him! Levi looked at Axel and tilted his head.

Axel motioned his head at the folded note. Levi smiled brightly and picked it up, secretly unfolding it down by his lap to read it.

Levi's note: Want to hang out afterschool ??:)(sloppily drawn happy face)

Axel's note back: You know I do!