6

"Maia.." Levi held his arms out and gave grabby hands toward the girl sitting on the couch, "H-Hug Levi please?..."

Maia softly nodded with an inviting smile. She opened her arms for Levi to crawl into, "Awww, come to Maia, Darling.~"

"Maia loves me?" Levi asked gently, clinging to the young lady and the warmth she gave off.

Levi loved the scent of Maia's perfume, even though he gave her a hard time about the price of it when she purchased it.

"Maia does love you, very much." Maia stroked his hair with tender touches, she could tell he was having a rough little night, but she knew how to fix it. "Who couldn't love such a sweet boy like you?"

Levi smiled bashfully and made a small shrug, his head laid comfortably on her shoulder.

"Is baby Levi sleepy?" Maia asked the sensitive small boy, she got a reply by feeling him nod his head. Maia rested her head against Levi. Maia spoke gently, "We can lay here and cuddle for awhile but you have to promise that you will go to your bed before you fall asleep." 

"Okay Mama, I promise..." Levi sleepily hummed, snuggling against Maia (if only he could get any closer.)

Maia continued to stroke his hair soothingly. She wasn't tired in the least, but she knew he was. The girl looked at the snoring boy and noticed his wrist had a pretty bracelet tied around it. 

"Levi? Did you make that bracelet?" Maia asked, touching it softly with her finger to wake him up. She knew that he liked to make bracelets, but the one he was wearing looked like it was made by somebody else, not Levi.

"No..." Levi's whole face heated up as he hid his face, he was a shy mess and it was obvious. 

Maia smiled and  playfully giggled, "Did somebody give Levi a friendship bracelet?"

"Friendship bracelet?..." Levi's mind repeated. He didn't see it as friendship  bracelet until Maia called it that.

That was enough for blushing Levi to get up and rush to his room sheepishly.