12

"Levi!~ I'm home! I bought you some mac n cheese!" Maia knocked on Levi's door. Levi ran up to the door and peeked out. He was barely opening the door. Maia giggled, "Levi!!"

"Levi, don't be shy~" Axel's voice came from inside Levi's bedroom, "You made me look so pretty~!"

"Is Axel in there?~" Maia teased and gently pushed on the door, Levi gave up and just opened the door for Maia. Levi giggled excitedly, waddling to his bed to plop face first on it in bashfulness. 

Axel had a tiara on his head, blush on his cheeks and hello kitty stickers on his face. 

"Aww! Levi did you make Axel into a princess?" Maia smiled at the two. She noticed that despite her presence, Axel only seemed to care what Levi was saying, his eyes tended to revert back to Levi a lot. Her mouth spoke before her heart could... Or maybe her heart did speak first, "Well, I'm going to leave your mac n cheese on the counter, I'll let you guys spend some time together."

"Buh bye Ma!!" Levi muttered through his mattress. As soon as Maia left the room, she heard Levi's feet hit the floor and voices started to talk. 

"X!" Levi beamed. Maia heard Axel reply sweetly, correcting Levi in such a mannerly way.

"Repeat after me Bubba, it's Ax." 

"Is Ax!!" 

Maia was a little bit offended by how much fun Levi was having with Axel and not her. But she knew he was happy so she pushed her ignorant feelings aside and headed off.