9

"Levi?..." Levi opened his eyes to see Maia standing in front of him, holding his floppy stuffed bunny. It took Levi a moment to remember where he was, he was sitting on a bench with Axel. 

He was so comfortable laying against his side with Axel's arm around him securely...

"You need to go home and go to sleep, Bubba." Axel gently removed his arm from behind Levi and started to sit up. Levi didn't like that.

"Wan' to sleep here~!" Levi whined and clung to Axel. He nuzzled his face into Axel's shirt, taking in his comforting scent.

Maia's eyes widened, she looked a bit unsure of what to do, "Oh boy... I'm so sorry, he is just really tired."

Axel calmly smiled and gestured to the stuffed animal in Maia's hands, "Is that his bunny?"

Maia nodded, "Yeah, I thought he might've wanted it."

Axel put his hand out and Maia was quick to put the bunny into it. Axel presented the bunny to Levi, "Levi, your little bunny is sleepy too. Why don't we go home and get you both some rest?"

Levi grabbed the bunny with one hand and Axel's hand with the other. Axel grinned at Maia as he stood up with drowsy little Levi. 

"That's it, you'll be comfortable in your bed in no time." Axel led Levi to the car and opened the car door for him to get into the back seat, even going as far as to pull the seat over the boy and buckle him in. 

Levi clutched his night time bunny to his chest and looked over at Axel. 

At first he was ready to go home but when Axel greeted him off and closed the door, he cried and kicked his feet uncomfortably, "A-Axel and Levi sleep!!"

Maia tried to calm Levi down with gentle words but he proceeded to unbuckle himself and get out of the car.

"Axel sleepy too..." Levi hugged Axel from behind. 

Axel couldn't bring himself to leave him.