three

Lila

Once I wake up I won't be able to fall back asleep due to me having insomnia it was difficult for me to fall asleep or to even stay sleeping if I ever did. And when I did I was happy that I at least got three hours, but waking up I always looked like complete shit and everyone noticed it.

Especially my two friends Katrina and Tara who try there best to do things with me to make me tired at the end of the day but yet nothing works not even the pills I've been taking.

"How many hours of sleep did you get today hun?" Tara asked

I looked at the time in the cafe we were sitting in "Um maybe three."

Katrina frowned "And nothing you tried has worked?"

"No it's a lost cause now." I frowned

"But when me or Katrina lay with you, you don't wake up till early in the morning." Tara looked at me "Why's that?"

I shrugged my shoulders I really didn't know why I would sleep the whole night with someone laying next to me.

Maybe it was the feeling of me being protected when either Tara or Kat were laying next to me.

Or maybe it was just something from my childhood, I had insomnia for as long as I could remember.

"Can we talk about something else."I  quietly said

The two girls nodded they knew when something would bother me cause they won't talk the rest of the day.

"Are we still going to that party?" Katrina asked

"Party?" I questioned

Tara nodded "We didn't know if you wanted to go or not, but would you want to we can meet at your place."

I nodded slowly maybe it would be good for me if I got out once in a while instead of being cooped up in my apartment.

"Perfect we'll meet you there tonight." Tara said

£££

"This dress is too short." I mumbled "And tight."

"You look pretty Lila, I swear." Tara said as she did her makeup

I frowned I loved wearing dresses and skirts but for dresses they were more looser and flowy not tight. It made me uncomfortable but at least I was able to wear her high tops and not heels.

"Ready?" Katrina asked

I nodded grabbing my purse and keys as we left going down to Tara's car, the ride wasn't that long but yet I had a feeling in my stomach of course my anxiety was already kicking in.

"Lila?"

I looked up seeing both Tara and Kat looking at me.

"Yeah?" I questioned

"We're here." Tara said opening her door

I slipped out of the car once again pulling at the dress as we walked into the house that was already filled with different people, it smelt of alcohol and smoke probably with a hint of sex if you were able to actually smell it. But seeing people here and there making out where ever they could I wouldn't be surprised.

"I'm going to find Jake!" Tara yelled over the music

Kat and I nodded before seeing their one friend walk into the crowd.

"Let's get a drink!" Kat grabbed my hand dragging me through the crowd towards the kitchen where it was less crowded.

Kat grabbed to red solo cups filling it with whatever was left handing one to me "Don't drink too much someone needs to be somewhat sober to drive."

"It's fine I'll drive." I said taking a sip of the drink before casually spitting it back into the cup as I hopefully made it seem like I was taking another sip

"Quick question." I said pulling the cup away from my lips

"What?" Katrina started as something caught her eye

"You won't-" I got caught off as Kat started to walk away from me of course going up to some guy

"Leave me." I mumbled before sighing to myself

To say the very least I was bored and for once in my god damn life I could say that i was tired, people coming in for drinks would look at me before whispering mostly the guy's that came in.

I didn't want to be here anymore but yet my only ride was Tara and she was no where to be seen, I couldn't call Tara or Kat since my phone died from me being on it for how long.

"Hey."

I looked up seeing a boy standing in front of me smiling.

"You look lonely." He said again stepping closer