twelve

Lila

People were yelling everywhere and it seemed like I was walking in circles trying to find Tara or Colby, but it hard when Adam was following me around asking questions.

"Why are you here by yourself? It's dangerous."

"Adam! You need to leave!" I yelled

He shook his head grabbing my arm again "No, I'm taking you home."

I pushed my way through the crowd seeing that I was getting closer and closer to the ring and soon I saw Tara and Colby standing off watching while looking in the crowd.

I stood up in the front between two other guys who were both yelling in my ears, slapping my hands over my ears I joined the yelling trying to get Sam's attention.

€€€
Sam

My knuckles were bleeding and I was tired but I had to win this fight so then I could run around in the crowd to search for Lila so Tara doesn't kill me.

"And the winner is Sam!"

I took a deep breath before looking over at Colby who nodded his head knowing he was proud of me but I didn't care about that. When I met up with Colby and Tara they both stressed, as Colby kept asking different people if they seen Lila.

"Has anyone seen her?" I asked taking my gloves off seeing them red and bloody

They both shook their heads "She won't even answer her phone."

I sighed "Ok you both just go back to the apartment complex and I'll stay here and look around. Maybe she got a ride home or something."

Tara put up a fight on leaving here but after I convinced her a little along with letting her and Lila hang around us more, she left with Colby.

I quickly walked up to the room I was staying in opening the door and seeing her laying on the couch.

"Oh thank god." I mumbled grabbing my duffle bag and walking infront of her "Lilac let's go."