ten

Lila

"I don't like this." I yelled at Tara as we walked through the crowd

"Why not!" She yelled back as she tried to keep a grip on me

"Too many people!" I yelled again

Tara actually dragged me to the place that Sam was talking about and of course I did a little research seeing he's huge in boxing. Even hearing from Tara that she known Sam and his coach Colby for a long time.

"Don't worry we won't be near the crowd." She said pulling me in a corner away from everyone

"I know you told me that but, I don't know there's a lot of people in here and what if I lose you or something."

"You can always ask Sam or Colby to take you home I mean Sam does live in the same place as you."

"What if Adam is here?"

"Adam is not going to be here and we made sure of that."

"Who's we? Cause I know we doesn't mean you and me."

"Tara!"

We turned to see Colby pushing his way through to get to us and once he did he smiled brightly before wrapping a arm around the each of us leading us a different way.

"Wait where are we going?" I questioned looking around

"Going to see Sam really quick." Colby said

Colby opened a door after walking up a staircase and inside Sam sat on the couch staring down at his phone.

"Sam, they're here." Colby said pushing us in

He quickly looked up before nodding at us "Good, because what I did this morning is pretty rare."

"What did you do this morning?" Colby asked smiling

"Nothing." Sam said "How many more minutes?"

Colby looked at the time before shrugging his shoulders "Probably should go down now to get through the crowd."

"Wait I have to walk through that again?" I questioned looking at Tara

She slightly frowned "Sam will walk next to you."

I looked at Sam out of the corner of my eye seeing him slightly shake his head so I wouldn't notice but Tara stared him down as she walked passed him while whispering something to him.

I heard Sam sigh "Let's go Lilac."

Lilac?

"Lila." I said walking behind him

"What?" He questioned pushing his way through

"Lila! My name is-"

I lost him.

"Lila? What are you doing here?"