five

Sam

I stared at the girl that was laying in the empty tub, her dress was soaked sticking to her body while she was curled up into a ball. At first I thought she was dead but of course she wasn't after I check her pulse.

I groaned knowing I couldn't just leave the girl in the tub while she was passed out, I could even smell the alcohol on her which was kinda disgusting but yet I somewhat felt bad.

Not bad bad where I actually cared for the girl but, jesus christ I don't even know her name she lives right across from me. But still I picked the her up and walked downstairs to Colby's car where he was leaning against it looking down at his phone.

"Let's go home." I said

"Your place?" Colby asked

I nodded.

There would be night where Colby would crash at my place and I don't mind really, I'm twenty five years old and still live by myself. But when Colby's around just sleeping on my couch it feels better in my place, less lonely I would say.

"What's up with the girl?" Colby watched as I gently laid her in the back seat before getting in the passenger side

"Found her laying in the tub?" I casually said

Colby laughed a little "Yeah and who is she?"

"No fucking clue man all I know is that she lives right across from me."

The car ride was silent the only sounds is the radio quietly playing and the girl laying in the backseats slightly snoring and moving around.

"Lila."

I looked at him "Who's Lila?"

"The girl in the backseat."

"How do you know that?" I asked

Colby slightly laughed "I remember Tara saying something a couple years ago."

I hummed in response as Colby parked in the parking garage, shutting the car off I got out then picked the girl back up carrying her towards the elevator.

"How the fuck are we going to get into her apartment?" Colby asked as we stood in front of my door

I scoffed "She's been recently losing every key she has so her door should be unlocked because of that."

Colby twisted the door knob while I smirked as it opened, I gave Colby a look before handing him my keys.

"You know where your clothes are." I said before he left to go to the door across the hall

I walked into her apartment and I totally forgot her name laying her on the couch before walking back over to the door and shut it.

Heart Like Yours {S.G}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें