New Stories!!!

Hi everyone!

I can't believe that this story has gotten 19k reads already' that is amazing and I have all of you to thank for it 😘😘

Here to tell you that I'm working on some new stories that are up now so you can go and check them out:

Divergent Romeo

The Prior and Eaton Kingdoms have been at war since the start of time. To ensure safety for his people and his family, King Andrew has decided that his daughter be married off to a suitor of his choosing at the Royal Prior Ball. Princess Beatrice is unhappy with his decision but what will happen when she meets the son of her family's biggest enemy at the ball? Will she act like generations before her have done or will she choose to do something different?

All rights go to Veronica Roth and Shakespeare...

Divergent Wedding Planner

21 year old Tris has had her fair share of weddings. Well of course she has, she's a wedding planner and is the best in the business. She's had her fair share of relationships including one with Tobias "Four" Eaton, high school football star who won Tris's heart in the 10th grade. What happens when she gets a call to plan his wedding to Lauren? Will Tris be professional or will she let emotions get the better of her? Will Tobias realise that his biggest mistake was letting Tris go? Or will he relish the idea of marrying Lauren?

All rights to Veronica Roth <4

Agents of the Forgotten Faction

What if Divergent wasn't really what you thought? The Bureau of Genetic Warfare doesn't exist and in place we have the sixth faction, The Forgotten Faction. It is here that they train agents and insert them into the faction system when monitoring have shows something big about to go down. 18 year old agents Caleb Prior and Zeke Pedrad have already been inserted into the system following talk on an attack against Abnegation from Erudite and Dauntless and now it's their 16 year old siblings turn.

Beatrice Prior and Uriah Pedrad will be inserted into the Dauntless faction but will they be able to keep their heads focused on the mission? Or will something blow up in their face?

This will only have some elements of the divergent story line in it, ie dialogue and scenes will vary :)

Read my other stories Agent Tris Prior, Divergent Romeo, Divergent Wedding Planner

All rights to Veronica Roth <4

The first few chapters of each have been posted tell me which one you like better comment some ideas that you have.

Enjoy reading 😘

Keep Smiling :D