Chapter 3

My alarm goes off at 5:30pm. Yes I pretty much napped the whole day, so did the team, we were kind of advised to.

Today's the day, the day we catch the killer and the day I have been dreading, the Victoria Secret runway. I dress I'm my normal FBI outfit, black skinny jeans, black tank top and leather boots. I leave my hair out because sleeping on it seemed to give it presentable waves.

I head down to the board room where the rest of the team are with dark bags under their eyes. Before I could even greet anyone Max walks in.

"Okay team this is it, undercover team I'm sure you will do a great job. You are needed at the runway in 30 mins with the show commencing at 7pm. Four, Lynn, Uriah and Zeke will have your gadgets there at the venue while Will and Al will coordinate things from here. If things are to go south Will and Al will get you to safety, good hunting," Max says.

He always has to end it on a nice note like that. Tori starts ushering us out into a car and driving to the venue. Amar is driving the others there, staggered timing of course.

"Alright ladies good luck, remember don't fall," Tori says while winking.

"Omg this is so exciting let's go I can't wait!" Christina says

We open the doors to backstage and we are hit with an overwhelming amount of lights and flashes from cameras. I do recognise a few models here, Candice, Behati, Alessandra and Miranda (she's not there anymore but I'm Australian....)

I have to admit that this is pretty cool. Zoe waves at us and makes her way to us.

"You're here! May introduce the other organisers, this is Shailene, Jennifer and Annabeth, they are here to get you to the right places at the right time and to help with your outfits. Okay the opening is in 45 minutes why don't you get changed and organise your secret stuff and wait for the call," she says

Christina goes off with Zoe, Mar with Jennifer, Shauna with Annabeth and I go with Shailene.

Shailene leads me to a room, "This is your dressing room, why don't you get changed, your outfit is sitting on the chair and after I'll take you to get your make up and wings," she says with a smile.

I smile back and head to the dressing room and lock the door behind me. Full length mirrors are surrounding me and one the chair there is a grey bra with flame designs on it accompanied with a black bottom. I quickly skip it on and also put the pink robe on, I am so self conscious. Maybe the thought of Four being here is making me iffy.

I walk outside the dressing room to find Shailene talking to Four who is holding a large black box.

"Hey Four, what's up?" I ask

"Hey Tris, Shailene may I steal Tris for a few minutes?" He asks and without waiting for an answer he drags me off into the dressing room where I just left.

He faces me after he closes the door, "This is for you," he says opening the black box.

In side the black box there is a silver necklace with a sapphire gem in the middle and surrounding it looks like diamonds, a thin diamond looking bracelet, a com device and a ring with a with a single diamond in the middle of a plain silver band.

"Oh wow, these are beautiful," I say not actually believing what I was seeing.

"Okay hopefully I can get this right," he says picking up the com device, "The com allows you to hear anyone on our frequency this is how the guys and Lynn will talk to you. If you need to talks to one of the girls you need to ask Will to like you up," he says while I put it into my ear.

"Next is the ring, when you twist the gem a spike will pop out and when you inject someone it will cause them to sleep," he says. He gently lifts my right hand up and slides the ring on to my ring finger. I look into his eyes this entire time and he looks like he's been practicing.